Picard S3

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Yes you have...:anim_59:

Animated GIF
My bad! - but i didn't know you changed names.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
My bad! - but i didn't know you changed names.
Yeah, I thought I mentioned that here more than a year ago. But yeah, I am going to be using this account rather than OvermindOne from now on. They are still separate accounts.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yeah, I thought I mentioned that here more than a year ago. But yeah, I am going to be using this account rather than OvermindOne from now on. They are still separate accounts.
Understood, though I will miss the old name with its Arthur C Clarke reference.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
To be honest, I still think of you as Overmind One as well, and the other day when I tried to send a private message to you, I actually had to look up what your new handle is to be able to send it. I guess it might be similar to me having been Stonelesscutter before.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
To be honest, I still think of you as Overmind One as well, and the other day when I tried to send a private message to you, I actually had to look up what your new handle is to be able to send it. I guess it might be similar to me having been Stonelesscutter before.
Yes exactly! I think Lord Ba'al has grown on me.