Peter Santenello--another unique YouTuber

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Looks interesting.
i think i will always prefer Bald's stuff, then Harald baldr..then this guy

an interesting side that i am noticing about this guy is since he has returned the states-- where he is kind of stuck because of covid-- i notice him changing in the way he looks at things-- maybe a combo of his getting older plus the strict covid restrictions in cali? idk,, but he is taking a more complete approach at things

in the vid with the amish he even says "i haven't known my own country until recently"

he has great series' from saudi, pakistan and iran as well

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this guy as well, another of my favorites.. still not topping Baldr or Bald and Bankrupt, but he is defi good

no production team- just him, and his wife back in the US or wherever their home is at the time

his New Year video

and it IS remarkable as he comments. guys like him and my other 2 favorites, with their plain honest videography's-- actually, many of their works would be considered ethnographies by cultural anthropologists-- using the local language if they know them, being "real" with locals... that simplicity gets them more views than the highly funded highly produced main stream media "power hours" in prime time get

anyhow--- if you have the time,, another good watch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-CMXzCyQo

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hmmm...interesting.