Paul McGillian's Brother Murdered

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I heard from a friend that knows the family that one of Paul's brothers was murdered in Vancouver last Monday . I can't seem to find any online news of this info but it is from a trusted source . How sad :(:(:(

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My sympathies to McGillian and his family. :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I heard from a friend that knows the family that one of Paul's brothers was murdered in Vancouver last Monday . I can't seem to find any online news of this info but it is from a trusted source . How sad :(:(:(

They have not announced this to the press yet. Crawlers are turning up nothing. :(

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yes ,,,still nothing in the news . The info is from a friend of mine that was at one of his siblings wedding a few years back so they know the family well . They live in the Niagara Falls area on the Canadian side ,,,

:( :( :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes ,,,still nothing in the news . The info is from a friend of mine that was at one of his siblings wedding a few years back so they know the family well . They live in the Niagara Falls area on the Canadian side ,,,

:( :( :(

I let the crawler run for 48 hours...nothing. :(

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I only met him for a few moments but he went out of his way to talk with myself and my wife even though he had guest waiting at The Keg out by Pearson Airport . I was so impressed and even more so that one of the people I was having dinner with was at his brothers wedding in Niagara on The Lake . What a sweet man . I hope I get to meet him again . Did you know he teaches acting to also ???