Outcasts

heisenberg

Earl Grey
B

Backstep

Most of the reviews for Outcasts are not good, I'm American and think Outcasts is pretty good and getting better. It will be interesting to see the rating numbers when Outcasts gets shown on BBCA. Looks like BBCA will overtake and replace Syfy as the go to place for quality Sci-Fi.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Most of the reviews for Outcasts are not good, I'm American and think Outcasts is pretty good and getting better. It will be interesting to see the rating numbers when Outcasts gets shown on BBCA. Looks like BBCA will overtake and replace Syfy as the go to place for quality Sci-Fi.

Any idea when that will be on BBCA? And yes, BBCA is making serious in-roads when it comes to sci-fi/supernatural type shows.

B

Backstep

Any idea when that will be on BBCA? And yes, BBCA is making serious in-roads when it comes to sci-fi/supernatural type shows.

The BBCA page still has Outcasts listed as upcoming, i would guess it may start after Dr. Who finishes this spring.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Is it any good?

The BBCA page still has Outcasts listed as upcoming, i would guess it may start after Dr. Who finishes this spring.

I havent seen this show, and I am looking for more sci fi and other stuff to watch because I am starting to rerun my reruns! Is this worth checking out? Im American too.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member