Once Upon A Time Cancelled. Final episodes of Season 7 are it's last.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Since I own the previous six seasons, I will finish this one too.
As for Wonderland, I loved it! ( thought the who played Jafar would have been a perfect Khan in the nuTrek, but oh well...they went for a brit! :vala-new011::vala-new011:)

They haven't released wonderland on DVD yet, wish they would! It was great.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Unfortunately the show has been swirling around the tank for the last two seasons. It was time to say goodnite for the show. It was brilliant for the first season until everyone got their memories back.

Morrison wants to be in the finale. I suspect a lot of the true "Oncers" want her to stay away.

Anyways hopefully the show will still be on my Netflix next year so I can see how bad the last two seasons of the show truly was.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Since I own the previous six seasons, I will finish this one too.
As for Wonderland, I loved it! ( thought the who played Jafar would have been a perfect Khan in the nuTrek, but oh well...they went for a brit! :vala-new011::vala-new011:)

They haven't released wonderland on DVD yet, wish they would! It was great.

Okay, so that one is next for me. :) I also have all 6 seasons to watch, and I am enjoying Season 7 even though it is a shadow of what the show used to be. Wonderland, here I come!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Unfortunately the show has been swirling around the tank for the last two seasons. It was time to say goodnite for the show. It was brilliant for the first season until everyone got their memories back.

Morrison wants to be in the finale. I suspect a lot of the true "Oncers" want her to stay away.

Anyways hopefully the show will still be on my Netflix next year so I can see how bad the last two seasons of the show truly was.

Morrison will be in the finale, as will original Henry and perhaps even Snow and David. Thing is, as you will see, the show's original story (and really, the show itself) was wrapped at the end of Season 6. It is written like a SERIES finale, and everyone is in it like a portrait in the end (not a spoiler :)). The last episode in Season 6 is really more like the first episode of Season 7. I don't know how you would like Season 7...it's a whole new ballgame in a whole new ballpark. Most of the original cast is gone.

Meyers82

GateFans Noob
So I just finished watching season 7 and I have to say, it was the worst!! Henry's kid and the new Cinderella act really bad. Had they chosen someone else to play those key characters, the show might have survived. But I also think the show has run its course, it's nothing without Emma Swan and the REAL captain Hook!!! :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So I just finished watching season 7 and I have to say, it was the worst!! Henry's kid and the new Cinderella act really bad. Had they chosen someone else to play those key characters, the show might have survived. But I also think the show has run its course, it's nothing without Emma Swan and the REAL captain Hook!!! :(

WELCOME, Meyers82!

:welcomewagon:

I watched the first three episodes of Season 7, and I loved the original show so much I did not want to see it end. I wanted to binge it once they finished it. I think the show should have ended when they did the wedding at the end of Season 6. It was set up as an ending, and they should have ended it. But thanks for the heads up!