OH WOW...Ricky. This movie is AWESOME! :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just watched this movie on Netflix, and it is one of the best movies I have seen in quite a while. The movie is entirely in French, but it has subtitles and you can easily follow the dialogue and the story. The special effects in the movie are awesomely weird and spectacular. The whole movie is awesome!

In a nutshell, a working class mom and her daughter live in a working class tenemant, and the mom (Katie) and her daughter Lisa encounter Paco, a Spanish working class man. Paco and Katie have a son together, Ricky. But Ricky is different. He literally sprouts wings and starts flying around the house. The effect is so real looking and the story is so engaging that you cant take your eyes off it. MUST SEE. :)

:netflix: :popcorn:

Last edited:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
You should check out Volere, Volare, sometime. Older Italian film, subtitled, lots of fun. It's about a sound effects guy who ends up undergoing a very bizarre transformation.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You should check out Volere, Volare, sometime. Older Italian film, subtitled, lots of fun. It's about a sound effects guy who ends up undergoing a very bizarre transformation.

If it is on Netflix, I will definitely watch it. I was so taken by surprise at this movie Ricky...have you seen this?