Mr. A!

S

Stonelesscutter

So when are we gonna see Mr. A here again? I miss him. :(
Come back Mr. A!

Seriously, has anyone talked to him lately or does anybody know what's going on?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
nope havnt heard anything and his last recorded board activity was about a month and a half ago..

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Mr A had family issues IIRC, All we can do is wish him the best, and if he comes back be grateful.

S

Stonelesscutter

I say we sacrifice Stonelesscutter and hope that he comes back.

A sacrifice I would gladly be willing to make had I not known that Shavedape would then end his own life to be together with me again.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I say we sacrifice Stonelesscutter and hope that he comes back.

I like that idea! Now, which volcano will have him? :P

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
A sacrifice I would gladly be willing to make had I not known that Shavedape would then end his own life to be together with me again.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P:P

I like that idea! Now, which volcano will have him? :P
That dormant one on Mars would be ideal, I forget the name, make it a televised event. Anyone object?

well iceland would be a good place to start looking as it has seen its fair share of activity latly... :P
You live close to there? Wonder what's up with iceland.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P:P

That dormant one on Mars would be ideal, I forget the name, make it a televised event. Anyone object?

You live close to there? Wonder what's up with iceland.

not really no.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Conquering Iceland just to throw Stoneless into a volcano seems like overkill. Certainly there must be an easier way to get Mr. A back? :)

SciphonicStranger

Aawww how cute! Stranger doesn't want to go on without me. :)

I was more concerned about all of those Icelanders we'd have to take out to get rid of you that way. I think that having one of the mods block your IP would be much easier. :)

SciphonicStranger

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Look, everyone knows you cant throw Stone into a volcano. If you did, chances are he would land on Xenu's infinite battery and break it, thereby releasing him from his eternal prison.

SciphonicStranger

Look, everyone knows you cant throw Stone into a volcano. If you did, chances are he would land on Xenu's infinite battery and break it, thereby releasing him from his eternal prison.

Does that mean Stone could still post here too? Maybe it would be a win-win as long as we get Mr. A back. :)