MIB - International

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's not that it's SJW that is the problem but the problem is the script looks LAME. The humour is not the silly type of humour you would find in this franchise but the more shittier "friends" Big bang theory style of humour. This looks like retarded humour.

Now this is hilarious!

It has a subtext which has nothing to do with MIB, and it marks that subtext by changing the central character to a black female, along with a female boss. There is nothing wrong with putting a female in there, but this series is making that an obvious overriding agenda to the movie rather than any story about aliens. Just my opinion, of course!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I think perhaps this is why Thor got a hair cut, because he was shooting this and/or other movies aside from Marvel.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Really?

The tone is wrong, the humor is wrong for MiB and the performances are awful. This feels a lot like Ghostbusters 2016 - people with zero understanding of why something works are handed the keys to a franchise and ruin it.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
It's not that it's SJW that is the problem but the problem is the script looks LAME. The humour is not the silly type of humour you would find in this franchise but the more shittier "friends" Big bang theory style of humour. This looks like retarded humour.

Now this is hilarious!

RIP Torn aka Agent Zed passed away today.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well this one bombed and bombed hard.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well this one bombed and bombed hard.

It wasn't unexpected. I wonder just how long Hollywood is going to ride the wokemobile that is feminist media before it veers into a ditch and bursts into flames?

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
It wasn't unexpected. I wonder just how long Hollywood is going to ride the wokemobile that is feminist media before it veers into a ditch and bursts into flames?
Its just not hollywood but it's also sports. Women seem to be getting more attention in sports as well.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Actually I am all for women getting justly deserved attention and applause - so long as in the process they are not putting down someone else.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its just not hollywood but it's also sports. Women seem to be getting more attention in sports as well.

I think it's a good thing that women get attention in what they do. I think that women should be given opportunities, and I am not a mysogynist. HOWEVER, I do not think women should be replacing men in their own roles in sports, families, and especially politics. At least not if they cannot outperform them. Why can't they see that if we ACTUALLY make things an equal opportunity that men will dominate in certain things naturally? If they make football or soccer genderless, then women would simply be crushed 100% of the time.

The "wokeness" is the introduction of identity politics and the creation of Mary Sue characters who toss men around and kill them for being masculine.