Merry Christmas to all of Gatefans Forum.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
F*ck everybody!
I love you, too, OMNI. Big squishy inappropriate hugs coming your way.

(So there!)
--- merged: Dec 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM ---
Why can women get away with that but, if a man does it, it's sexual harassment? :(
Because I used a point'ed stick, not a point'ed "woody". <grin>

(and we're not talking tentacles here, Bluce...)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I love you, too, OMNI. Big squishy inappropriate hugs coming your way.

(So there!)
--- merged: Dec 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM ---

Because I used a point'ed stick, not a point'ed "woody". <grin>

(and we're not talking tentacles here, Bluce...)

I'm having a really good day filled with laughs today! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Perhaps we should start a discussion on the "merits" of having the huge christmas break with TV shows. :P

Sad= Grimm S2.5 not out here till march.
Happy= Fox8 will be rescreening Grimm 2.0 starting next week to give the illusion of a full season.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Perhaps we should start a discussion on the "merits" of having the huge christmas break with TV shows. :P

Sad= Grimm S2.5 not out here till march.
Happy= Fox8 will be rescreening Grimm 2.0 starting next week to give the illusion of a full season.
Well, BLARG!!!

How disappointing. I miss my Grimm.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
If you're feeling a bit blue this Christmas, here's something to cheer you up. :biggrin:

The song may be Meh, but the toddler is still adorable. ;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Merry Christmas folks! Hope 2013 is a blast.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMG, I'm beyond shocked. I come from a big family and this year one of my brothers got us all these matching GIGANTIC family Christmas sweatshirts. I still don't know if it was a joke or not as they are beyond gaudy!
:smiley-015:

I'm going to try and get a pic of me wearing it and will post it here. The tackiness must be shared!!! :daniel_new_anime021:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Merry Christmas and Happy Whatever day it is for the rest of you!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Okay folks, here's that tacky Christmas sweatshirt pic I promised you. Please try to control your envy:

P1010153.JPG

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Ok, I'm envious. I'm printing up a bunch of equally tacky sweaters for my entire family next year.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ok, I'm envious. I'm printing up a bunch of equally tacky sweaters for my entire family next year.

Good luck trying to exceed the level of tackiness with your sweatshirts. The only thing worse would be if you glued on rhinestones.

My God, I can't even wear this thing in my own home. It's just so weird! :facepalm: