Master Sergeant Siler (played by Dan Shea)

S

Stonelesscutter

Master Sergeant Siler is one of the essential members of SGC base personnel fixing things that need fixing.

This thread is to express your appreciation for him or lack thereof or to discuss anything related to Sergeant Siler. I will post some videos and possibly screenshots of the man in action.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I think my favorite moment was when O'Neill accidentally pushed him down the stairs, but there may be other scenes that I'm forgetting.

S

Stonelesscutter

I so love the twinkle in Don Davis' eyes when RDA is trying to persuade him. It's like he's on the virge of bursting into laughter but can only just contain himself.

S

Stonelesscutter

Sergeant Siler is like a highly skilled ninja warrior who can strike without warning.

S

Stonelesscutter

These are the scenes in which Siler makes an appearance from the episode Entity.

[video=youtube_share;-BdVXd1XYTE]

S

Stonelesscutter

In the episode Redemption, sergeant Siler orders a crane to be activated.

S

Stonelesscutter

Sergeant Siler shows how to close doors as well as open them in the episode The Changeling.

[video=youtube_share;Se-0X_rGoug]-0X_rGoug

S

Stonelesscutter

The Atlantis mission could never have gone anywhere without the efforts of sergeant Siler.

S

Stonelesscutter

Let us not forget how expertly sergeant Siler let himself get shot in Heroes.

S

Stonelesscutter

Later on sergeant Siler turned out to be a dirty rotten Goa'uld in the episode Avatar.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I think we will need a Walter thread someday... :P ;)