Marketing Shill and Liars, a counter-initiative.

iratecaller

GateFans Noob
Well, it looks like there's a showdown brewin.

Proof: Crazy GW censorship and post deletions. Fraudulent reviews all over the net. Creation of SGU support web site. Lying by TPTB.

Let's stay the course, but we may need to alter our strategy a bit.

1. They want positive SGU reviews?? Give it to em! Post positive reviews, but keep it at shill level.(i.e. childish). Play the game. Join the shills. Make fun of them by being them. Attack those sgusucks 'meanies'! If the internet is saturated with more of the ridiculous over-the-top positive reviews, then it will be apparent that it's all lies. The negative reviews must be kept intelligent.

2. Don't "star" over-the-top hateful, childish, negative reviews of SGU. Only the intelligent negative reviews deserve attention.

3. Keep on posting them screen shots!!! Censorship at GW will either be the death of GW or herald the dawn of a new GW.

4. Keep posting factual reviews on IMDB, amazon, blockbuster .. etc Education is key. Marketing shill reviews can't be considered as a source of information. Keep it real and beleivable.

May the shwartz be with you!!!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Well, it looks like there's a showdown brewin.

Proof: Crazy GW censorship and post deletions. Fraudulent reviews all over the net. Creation of SGU support web site. Lying by TPTB.

Let's stay the course, but we may need to alter our strategy a bit.

1. They want positive SGU reviews?? Give it to em! Post positive reviews, but keep it at shill level.(i.e. childish). Play the game. Join the shills. Make fun of them by being them. Attack those sgusucks 'meanies'! If the internet is saturated with more of the ridiculous over-the-top positive reviews, then it will be apparent that it's all lies. The negative reviews must be kept intelligent.

2. Don't "star" over-the-top hateful, childish, negative reviews of SGU. Only the intelligent negative reviews deserve attention.

3. Keep on posting them screen shots!!! Censorship at GW will either be the death of GW or herald the dawn of a new GW.

4. Keep posting factual reviews on IMDB, amazon, blockbuster .. etc Education is key. Marketing shill reviews can't be considered as a source of information. Keep it real and beleivable.

May the shwartz be with you!!!

I agree with only points 3 & 4. In regard to point 1) there can be TOO MUCH social engineering & regarding point 2) any review which bashes SGU & has a low star rating, regardless of content is right on the basis that SGU sucks.

iratecaller

GateFans Noob
I agree with only points 3 & 4. In regard to point 1) there can be TOO MUCH social engineering & regarding point 2) any review which bashes SGU & has a low star rating, regardless of content is right on the basis that SGU sucks.

Understood. Good points.