Mad Max Fury Road

B

Backstep

First Look at Tom Hardy as Mad Max. Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult star in Mad Max: Fury Road, the long-delayed reboot of George Miller’s post-apoctalyptic action-adventure franchise. See the movie photo from Mad Max: Fury Road below. In the post-apocalyptic wasteland, lone drifter Max Rockatansky aka “Mad Max” (Hardy) is caught up with a gang of marauders fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa (Theron). The reluctant hero is forced into a confrontation on the road to vengeance and oblivion. http://www.movienewz.com/mad-max-fury-road/

Mel is not in this remake.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMG, when I read the thread title of "Furry Road" I thought it was a Mad Max remake using dogs as the actors or something like that. :anim_59:

As for the reboot itself, well...I will just have to wait to pronounce judgement on this one. I know everyone is sick of the reboot thing but I think this movie is fair game.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
First Look at Tom Hardy as Mad Max. Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult star in Mad Max: Fury Road, the long-delayed reboot of George Miller’s post-apoctalyptic action-adventure franchise. See the movie photo from Mad Max: Fury Road below. In the post-apocalyptic wasteland, lone drifter Max Rockatansky aka “Mad Max” (Hardy) is caught up with a gang of marauders fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa (Theron). The reluctant hero is forced into a confrontation on the road to vengeance and oblivion. http://www.movienewz.com/mad-max-fury-road/

Mel is not in this remake.

Mel cant get a job as an extra in Hollywood right now. :)

OMG, when I read the thread title of "Furry Road" I thought it was a Mad Max remake using dogs as the actors or something like that. :anim_59:

As for the reboot itself, well...I will just have to wait to pronounce judgement on this one. I know everyone is sick of the reboot thing but I think this movie is fair game.

I fixed that...I thought perhaps it was a new Mel Gibson euphemism for a neatly trimmed pubic region? :P

B

Backstep

I could have fixed the title, but my Gatefans Magenta full access card is still in the mail :tongue:
Rumor has it, if you take the Magenta card to and Gatefans Bar n Grill, go to the holographic "Dogs playing poker", you get transported to Club Gatefans in Vegas.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Mel cant get a job as an extra in Hollywood right now. :)

You'd think so but he's in two upcoming movies, Machete Kills and Expendables 3, as a major character in each.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You'd think so but he's in two upcoming movies, Machete Kills and Expendables 3, as a major character in each.

I'm pretty sure the last thing he was in tanked hard, The Beaver. You would think with a title like that and being directed and staring out-lesbian Jodie Foster, the movie would have been about something other than a hand puppet. False advertising on many levels there. ;)