Lost Civilizations and human pre- history

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
other then placing quotation marks after hitting the 'reply' button? no

but then my self admitted stupidity on all this 'highfalutin' tech is littered all throughout my posts
Do share please

:)

Just hit the REPLY button on the post you wish to quote. Or if you want to manually quote something, perhaps to edit it or whatever, just bookend the quote by bracketing the word "quote" like this: [quote) Quoted text here then close with [/quote] Make sure to use a bracket and not a parenthesis like I did in the example. I had to do that otherwise it would have quoted and you wouldn't see what I meant.

If you look closely I left a space after the closing bracket but before the slash, before /quote. I did that so you could see the example. Simply eliminate the space and you'll be fine. Or, if that doesn't make sense just look at how the text appears in your post as you reply. You'll see what I mean more or less. And no, you don't have to type the persons name you just have to use the words quote and /quote in brackets.

(OMG, now I have a headache and I feel like one of the dried up old English teachers at my Catholic grade school. :disturbed:)

For what it's worth Yongin I don't have much of a problem with your posts as they are so write 'em however you want. We'll ask for clarification if something doesn't make sense. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Just hit the REPLY button on the post you wish to quote. Or if you want to manually quote something, perhaps to edit it or whatever, just bookend the quote by bracketing the word "quote" like this: [quote) Quoted text here then close with

If you look closely I left a space after the closing bracket but before the slash, before /quote. I did that so you could see the example. Simply eliminate the space and you'll be fine. Or, if that doesn't make sense just look at how the text appears in your post as you reply. You'll see what I mean more or less. And no, you don't have to type the persons name you just have to use the words quote and /quote in brackets.

OMG, now I have a headache. For what it's worth Yongin I don't have much of a problem with your posts as they are so write 'em however you want. We'll ask for clarification if something doesn't make sense. :)[/quote][/quote]

I usually do hit the 'reply' button--like I just did :)

In the post in question, I did not want to make a big post by replying and thereby repeating all of its content so i just quoted it--MLA style.

Dude, the " marks mean quotation's beginning and end (as I am sure you know) so i am supposed to spell out quotation instead? :confused:

Does this mean at the end of a sentence I should not use . or ? or ! but instead spell out period, question mark, exclamation mark in brackets [/question mark] :rolleye0014:

So [/comma]just let me know what and when I should do [/comma] if you think it necessary [/comma] I will make the adjustments [/period] Ok [/question mark]

Jeez [/exclamation point]

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Okay, you put the word "quote" at the start of your quoted text, then you put a bracket on each side of it, like this [blah]. Then you put the text you want to quote. Then you put the word "quote" at the end of the quoted text and you bracket it again, but this time you add a backslash, like this [/blah].

Here's a better example where I've substituted the word "blah" for "quote". Ignore the italics, they're just for effect: [blah] OMNI is the sweetest guy in the world! He's like a kitten that can't get enough hugs! His hugs are therapeutic and just what the doctor ordered. [/blah]

Then when you post your reply it will appear as a quote. You can always go in and edit it if you mess up. Just make sure to cut the BLUE wire first though! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE CUT THE BLUE WIRE FIRST!!!!! :eek:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Should one cut the blue wire before or after hugging OMNI?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
oh, ok
--- merged: Nov 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM ---

Now I am confused...do you mean 'one' cut or 'one' as in 'a person' or you meant 'won' but misspelled it?

the blue wire is waiting..i need an answer now

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

During. ;)
--- merged: Nov 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM ---
oh, ok
--- merged: Nov 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM ---

Now I am confused...do you mean 'one' cut or 'one' as in 'a person' or you meant 'won' but misspelled it?

the blue wire is waiting..i need an answer now

I mean 'won' as in you just won! :smiley_joy:

Beauty-Pageant.jpg

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
other then placing quotation marks after hitting the 'reply' button? no

but then my self admitted stupidity on all this 'highfalutin' tech is littered all throughout my posts
Do share please

Capture.PNG

I betcha you voted for Obama.
--- merged: Nov 30, 2012 at 9:27 PM ---
I like this answer. And I believe that we have EXACTLY those type of remnants already and are not knowing what to make of them. Why carve an entire skull out of quartz crystal and not (possibly) have encoded it with information?

In the 19th century, when those skulls were constructed, they did not know how to encode crystals with information.

The notion of such technology existing back then is rejected by science, so the serious study of them is never done.

Serious studies of the crystal skulls were made. They all concluded that they were constructed in the 19th century.

The use of stone for technology make perfect sense, because the only material which remains the longest on this planet IS stone. A TV made with stone-based technology would last thousands of years, if it could be done. Or a computer. :)

They did not know how to make televisions and computers in the 19th century. However, they did know how to make crystal skulls.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
View attachment 27586

I betcha you voted for Obama.
--- merged: Nov 30, 2012 at 9:27 PM ---

In the 19th century, when those skulls were constructed, they did not know how to encode crystals with information.

Serious studies of the crystal skulls were made. They all concluded that they were constructed in the 19th century.

They did not know how to make televisions and computers in the 19th century. However, they did know how to make crystal skulls.

Yes, you are indeed correct. I was unaware:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7414637.stm

Modern technology
This "rotary wheel" technology was almost certainly not used by pre-Columbian peoples. Instead, analysis of genuine Aztec and Mixtec artefacts show they were crafted using tools made from stone and wood.
The British Museum skull was worked with a harsh abrasive such as corundum or diamond. But X-ray diffraction analysis showed a different material, called carborundum, was used on the artefact in the Smithsonian.
Carborundum is a synthetic abrasive which only came into use in the 20th Century: "The suggestion is that it was made in the 1950s or later," said Professor Freestone.
Who made the skulls is still a mystery. But, in the case of the British Museum object, some point the finger of suspicion at a 19th Century French antiquities dealer called Eugene Boban.
"We assume that he bought it from, or had it made from [craftsmen] somewhere in Europe," said Professor Freestone, a former deputy keeper of science and conservation at the British Museum.

How about this example then? (the Dendera Light):

Dendera_light_002.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

That video does not debunk the possibility that some form of flourescent light was created within a glass bulb as shown in the heiroglyphs. It also does not account for the symbol of the Djed in the heiroglyphs. That symbol is integral to understandings of "power" as the ancient people of KMT understood it. That subject is enough for its own thread.

Djed is closely associated with "power" in a literal way.

1djed.jpgdjed1.jpgdjed4.jpgire1.jpg

It is believed that there was a sort of low level electromagnetic power which could be accessed by "tuning into" it with the Djed. It is frequently associated with the symbol for Life which is the Ankh. It gives the Power of the Pharaoh which may have been electricity.

Nikoli Tesla was far closer to the secret than anyone else:

Tesla6.jpg

It is said that Tesla's technology was supressed because it would inherently be free and low/no cost for all. In a world where material wealth based in currency is the key to happiness, such tech would not be valuable. The Tesla coil can illuminate the flourescent bulb fully without wires or a fixture. The ancient people of KMT could very likely have done the same, with electricity which was transmitted and focused with the Djed. Note the interior structure of the Great Pyramid, and especially the multi-level Kings Chamber blocks:

exhibit2.jpg
1djed.jpg

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
and then there is the "ancient battery" found in a shipwreck in the Med and other things found that I suppose were just ancient 'junk':

http://www.ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=75
--- merged: Dec 1, 2012 at 3:11 AM ---
and i am going to keep on quoting the way everyone from 5th grade to University taught me to, just because of Jim

"I betcha you voted for Obama.(JimofWva)"

That is so far from the truth..if you ever read one thing i posted in the poli threads and elsewhere you know what i actually think of Obama.

And keep your own down there where they belong, we are tired of getting your refugees up here in PA sucking up our welfare money that working Pennsylvanians created from their tax dollars.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
And keep your own down there where they belong, we are tired of getting your refugees up here in PA sucking up our welfare money that working Pennsylvanians created from their tax dollars.

Penn State was a pedophile heaven for Sandusky.
--- merged: Dec 2, 2012 at 5:23 AM ---
and then there is the "ancient battery" found in a shipwreck in the Med and other things found that I suppose were just ancient 'junk':

http://www.ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=75

You and Overmind One must share the same fount of pseudoscience.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
See why I prefer Mu? At least with Mu there is a (very faint) dollop of physical evidence (city ruins on the sea floor off the coast of Japan).

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
See why I prefer Mu? At least with Mu there is a (very faint) dollop of physical evidence (city ruins on the sea floor off the coast of Japan).

As I understand it those "ruins" are the result of natural phenomena. It's not unheard of for geometrically aligned geological formations to occur. As it is there is no rhyme or reason to these "ruins" so basically they're just natural stone formations that people want to ascribe something more to.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Penn State was a pedophile heaven for Sandusky.
--- merged: Dec 2, 2012 at 5:23 AM ---

You and Overmind One must share the same fount of pseudoscience.

Your pseudoscience is worse because it purports to be science when it is not. :). The previous "science" assumed the structures were constructed by slaves when it was not. The previous "science" assumed a 4500 BC construction date for the pyramids which has also been disproven. The original "science" used carbon 14 dating which itself has been proven to be inaccurate and is no longer considered to be authoritative:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2001/may/10/carbon-clock-could-show-the-wrong-time (this is just a convenient link. More scholarly studies are available)

So much European science has debunked ITSELF over the past couple of centuries, like phrenology, the Piltdown Man the bases for "races", yet in all those cases there had been "science" to prove their claims up to and including manmade global warming. One has to not only look at the structures and read the writings of the original peoples of these lost civilizations, but also take into account geology and timelines.

Nothing you have presented debunks the possibilities presented here EXCEPT the idea that "ancient aliens" had anything to do with any of it and I agree with that. I think that it was humans who did all of it.