KINDLE FIRE 7 Questions

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Insult "people"? Who have I insulted? Did you not see your friend following me around calling me names?

Yes, I did see that. I confronted him with it. But you initiated the conflict to begin with. Pull up your own posts, and you will see. I hid some of them. I have not deleted any of the comments.

Twalet Brash

GateFans Member
Yes, I did see that. I confronted him with it. But you initiated the conflict to begin with. Pull up your own posts, and you will see. I hid some of them. I have not deleted any of the comments.

I'm not taking this to multiple threads. I'll continue in the climate thread where you began taking my words out of context.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm not taking this to multiple threads. I'll continue in the climate thread where you began taking my words out of context.

It's passed. None of us here are fans of forum drama! I tried side loading a neighbor's Kindle with the Google Play APK and although it opened and connected, it wanted to update and could not. So, it is necessary to root the thing using a SuperTool.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
Insult "people"? Who have I insulted? Did you not see your friend following me around calling me names?
Pot? Kettle much?

I know the best defense is a good offense but if you truly want to be the aggressor and cry victim then I expect to see no more such attacks on these boards.

Prove me right by stopping your attacks. Then we shall see where it all lands.

Was that easy enough for you to read, or would you like to criticize the format of my wording as well?

Twalet Brash

GateFans Member
Pot? Kettle much?

Ok, I get it. You're also slow AND emotional and that's ok. If you read the entire thread, maybe 30 or 40 times, you may begin to get the context. Until then, you should probably not follow me around these threads as my replies to you may seem like I'm "attacking" you and I don't want to make yet another member cry into their soup this week. I honestly get no pleasure from this whatsoever.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
Oh, thank you so much for showing your true colors once again.

I don't even need to respond to your calling me slow and emotional. LOL.

Point made.

Did you miss the point where you are supposed to stop trolling and name calling members? Let's try this again without the attacks. Happy Posting.