Justice League movie scrapped

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Apparently, Butthurt vs Superman had a worse second week dump than the Fantastic Fools reboot.

http://www.whatsageek.com/news/justice-league-movie-cancelled

:shep_lol::icon_rotflmao::tealc_newanime006::smiley_joy::smiley-laughing024:

Well, this is still a surprise considering that they actually DID do something about it. Zack Snyder ruined their whole WORLD, not just the characters in it. Battfleck is done. His portrayal of Butthurt Batman cannot ever be fixed. It will always be "Dude, I have not forgotten how butthurt you were for Superman". All those adoring people we saw in the movie supporting Superman would DESPISE and HATE this Batman for his part in Superman's "death". Yeah, we know he is not really dead but that changes nothing. IMO, Warner Bros (indeed, DC itself) should offer itself to Disney for purchase. As a competing product, it has no chance of going against Marvel's heroes. There is nobody to love over at DC except perhaps Superman (whom I don't like), and Wonder Woman and I guess, Batman. But not this Batman.

They have to remodel the entire franchise now. They are going to have to turn the lights on, change the music and pull back on the explosions and destruction in order to make it viable again.

Now....if only Paramount would pull the plug on JJ Abrams. :(

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I called this pretty much right after Batman v. Superman was released.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Great news! :daniel_new_anime021:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Note the reasons given.

Also, I think we discussed some of this in the Batman v. Superman thread. For instance that Suicide Squad was pulled back for reshooting to make it less dark and edgy.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
With luck this means they will turn the lights on in the Wonder Woman movie.