Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous | Official Trailer | Netflix

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
This series is a lot better than the new movies combined. They even have parts of the original soundtrack.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'll take your word for it. For me, the whole point of Jurassic Park is the shock and awe, which only comes with the live action. I don't really see a point in a Jurassic Park animated series. It might as well be any other cartoon.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I'll take your word for it. For me, the whole point of Jurassic Park is the shock and awe, which only comes with the live action. I don't really see a point in a Jurassic Park animated series. It might as well be any other cartoon.
I forgot to mention I was referring to the new movies not the 1st one or trilogy.I think you might be surprised. It had me jumping in some of the scene. I think it's watered down later down the season after season 2 or 3. But there are some repetitive moments. They don't hold back though they have killing in this series which in this day and age is unheard or would be censored out.

Last edited:

Shadow Mann

Staff member
This right here. We have always been able to animate dinosaurs. I was watching dinosaurs in cartoons 50 years ago. LOL. Like you said, the shock and awe and excitement comes from live action. Seeing CGI so realistic that it makes you believe the dinos are real stirs primal fear that is probably part of our ancient instinctual programming to fear them!