Jurassic Reviews

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You guys don't like anything! You dont like good dialog you don't like exploding dialog you dont like scify dialog! Maybe you should change the website to complainingfans.net!

I feel so bad for you. :) Wow..."exploding dialogue". That's new! And scify dialogue...is that what they are now calling soap dialogue?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Why would they make dinosaurs when they're already got alien tech from the Roswell crash in 1947? :daniel_new004:

If they can create new creatures whole cloth, why not create giant Cowphants with 12 udders to provide milk? How about Ostrichickens which stand 9 feet tall and provide drumsticks and breasts enough to feed a few families?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think you guys are too old! :D

For you, probably. :) Your'e still at "lookie da boobies!" phase. Some here have children who already have children you might like to play with. :anim_59:

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
If they can create new creatures whole cloth, why not create giant Cowphants with 12 udders to provide milk? How about Ostrichickens which stand 9 feet tall and provide drumsticks and breasts enough to feed a few families?

I support your idea of long legs and huge breasts this would be a great use of dna science!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes thats true but dinosaurs are great for ground battles! Imagine replacing ground troops with a bunch of dinosaurs that follow orders!
Better to use actual human DNA with gorilla, alligator and venomous snake DNA with some chameleon DNA thrown in.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
If they can create new creatures whole cloth, why not create giant Cowphants with 12 udders to provide milk?

Because you would need two hands to work just one udder and your arms would get disproportionally large compared to the rest of your body if you had to work those udders all day so you'd look like a freak of nature.

How about breasts enough to feed a few families?

Breastfeeding families... interesting concept.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
For you, probably. :) Your'e still at "lookie da boobies!" phase. Some here have children who already have children you might like to play with. :anim_59:
Hey, I like looking at boobies and I'll keep looking at boobies for as long as I live. It keeps me young.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hey, I like looking at boobies and I'll keep looking at boobies for as long as I live. It keeps me young.

I still look at them, but they are no longer the most attractive thing on a woman to me. Not for a long while now...:) I know how easy it is to get the big boobie look surgically, so that took the magic away a lot. You have to look too long to see if they are real or fake, and that could get you in trouble.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I will say that in this movie, the dinosaurs seem absolutely real and have no hint of being fake until the big one comes out. And the behaviors of the dinos is just so incongruous. Chris Pratt being some kinda Dino Doolittle is just eyeroll inducing. And Ice Bitch, she is all over the place with her character, They tried to make her forced comedic relief too. And I think most disturbingly, they don't really end it. There will be another one.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I still look at them, but they are no longer the most attractive thing on a woman to me. Not for a long while now...:) I know how easy it is to get the big boobie look surgically, so that took the magic away a lot. You have to look too long to see if they are real or fake, and that could get you in trouble.
Who cares if they're fake or real. You're not gonna be touching them anyway. :P Just imagine they are real.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The Indominus Rex was a big bad dinosaur in this movie, but if you are a fan of dinosaurs then it becomes silly because he never existed. He was "cooked" up by recombinant DNA and the only real reason to create him in this movie was to show off some cool effects and treat him like a mini-Godzilla. Also to license everything about him for toys and marketing. Nobody can copyright T-Rex or the Tyrannosaurus. And they can also license his likeness and the likenesses of the other dinosaurs they created for this movie. They have already closed the Jurassic Park Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood to change out the real dinosaurs for the fake invented ones they made.

The movie was a fun romp, one time. If that was what they wanted from me, hey got it but I watched it free so maybe not.