Jurassic Reviews

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I have not seen the last installment other than 45 mins of it last night . Might watch the rest today .
Yup ...
Pretty bad as usual . Only the very first one got my attention and still does . Just the music alone is breathtaking . I can play that song on my recorder lol ... or any instrument for that matter .
The reviews are hilarious . Puppet did a great job ...
;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have not seen the last installment other than 45 mins of it last night . Might watch the rest today .
Yup ...
Pretty bad as usual . Only the very first one got my attention and still does . Just the music alone is breathtaking . I can play that song on my recorder lol ... or any instrument for that matter .
The reviews are hilarious . Puppet did a great job ...
;)

For action, watch it. But it is mindless action and the story is stupid. For a single watch movie, it is worth some popcorn and and your viewing time. But after you have seen it, you are done. I have rewatched the original a few times. This one is not that rewatchable.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I loved the new jurasic park movies! Come on singlelady give it a try! It's full of action! :D

So, you are saying you like this Jurassic Park better than the original one?

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
So, you are saying you like this Jurassic Park better than the original one?

Hell to the ya! The first one was good and all but its too old and I was too young to remember it even though the effects were really awesome but the new story is more relatable because its from today!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hell to the ya! The first one was good and all but its too old and I was too young to remember it even though the effects were really awesome but the new story is more relatable because its from today!
Wow, that is sad. They left you so very little!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The interesting thing is he actually makes good points like how there were no explosions in the original JP but now there are tons of stupid explosions.

It's horrible in that respect. It is the STD of Jurassic Park. The story with Chris Pratt and Ice Queen is a fail, the trained pet dinosaurs and the new "scientific breakthroughs" are a fail too. They literally can make whatever type of dinosaur they want even though it never existed before? Just another form of magic tribble blood. You actually see a dinosaur explode in this movie.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
It's horrible in that respect. It is the STD of Jurassic Park. The story with Chris Pratt and Ice Queen is a fail, the trained pet dinosaurs and the new "scientific breakthroughs" are a fail too. They literally can make whatever type of dinosaur they want even though it never existed before? Just another form of magic tribble blood. You actually see a dinosaur explode in this movie.

I think it's quiet scientifically accurate! Think about it if you take dna and add other dna and change around the dna you could create a brand new animal! Isn't that how they made new breeds of dogs?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think it's quiet scientifically accurate! Think about it if you take dna and add other dna and change around the dna you could create a brand new animal! Isn't that how they made new breeds of dogs?

No. Ever seen a Catdog or a Gorillizard or a Turtlesnake? That is what they are doing in this movie.

Yup, the story has devolved into standard Hollywood crap. It's like they're not even trying at being intelligent anymore.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Yup, the story has devolved into standard Hollywood crap. It's like they're not even trying at being intelligent anymore.

You guys don't like anything! You dont like good dialog you don't like exploding dialog you dont like scify dialog! Maybe you should change the website to complainingfans.net!

I think the point is that they're not creating new creatures for anything other than entertainment purposes (and warfare in the newer movies). That's the inherent question up for debate in the original movie but it seems like they haven't moved any farther in examining that question after all these years. Now JP is just a stupid shoot 'em up. That's fine if you're into that sort of thing but it's disappointing for people who liked the more intelligent aspects of the original.

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
I think the point is that they're not creating new creatures for anything other than entertainment purposes (and warfare in the newer movies). That's the inherent question up for debate in the original movie but it seems like they haven't moved any farther in examining that question after all these years. Now JP is just a stupid shoot 'em up. That's fine if you're into that sort of thing but it's disappointing for people who liked the more intelligent aspects of the original.

But you know if the military gets their hands on dinosaur cloning abilities they will totally make dinosaur weapons!