Joel Goldsmith has passed away

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I only really noticed bagpipe music in the first season of BSG (IIRC, the episode where they attack the cylon asteroid base), and over the course of the series the only real constant I felt was there was the use of precussions. I don't even think there was that much, if any, bagpipe/irish/scottish influenced music after season 1 (except for the Adama theme). Mostly I think he tended to use more oriental themes (which is especially prominent in the season 4 score).

I'm sure they used the bagpipe music in the final season if not also in season 3. I remember it was later in the show but don't really have a desire to rewatch it all again just to see if I'm right. :D

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Dude, when you "buy the farm" the turn out for your funeral will put Eva Peron to shame. The streets will be clogged with wailing mourners. Nubile teenage virgins (and some middle-aged Dutch males) will attempt to fling themselves onto your casket as the horse-drawn wagon carries your noble remains to a resting place in Valhalla cemetery. Corpulent politicians will give moving (and endless) speeches in your honor and the President will declare it a national day of mourning. Flags around the world will be flown at half-mast and scientists will discover that the Earth actually stops rotating for one full minute, presumably in your honor.

At least that's the plan. Here's a sample of how it will look: ;)

View attachment 7033 View attachment 7034

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Green!

:rotflmao::laughing: