Joe Flanigan

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Reason enough for me to finally bite teh bullet and join twitter :) Although seriously, i detest it :P

Deity59

GateFans Noob
Who?

I kid, I kid. Hey, put that bat down!

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
I was typing in Joe Flanigan up on Google a few minutes ago and saw JF twitter, I thought he doesn't have one! But I guess the news spread quickly enough for Google to pick it up.

Has anyone noticed how Hewletts and Flanigan's twitter is actually funny and interesting? While BJS is just about P90X

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I was typing in Joe Flanigan up on Google a few minutes ago and saw JF twitter, I thought he doesn't have one! But I guess the news spread quickly enough for Google to pick it up.

Has anyone noticed how Hewletts and Flanigan's twitter is actually funny and interesting? While BJS is just about P90X
BJS is doing P90X? WTF? HAHAHAHAHA WTF? He's skinny as a fucking shrimp! He needs to BULK, not cut! The guy probably weighs only 140-160 pounds, he needs to pack on 30 pounds of muscle! not lose the 10 pounds of fat on his skeleton :P

For those who don't know, P90X is a fitness program designed for a 'beach' body. As in it helps you cut fat and tone your muscles, which basically means doing lots of cardio, stretching (which is actually bad for you) and light weights. :P It's great for people who aren't used to athletic workouts, but if you want to actually build some mass and look good on the beach instead of just skinny and toned, it's not the best :P

just off the cuff, if you want to build muscle, lift heavy, but safely. If you want to cut cat, do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and high rep (15-20) sets just to get some burn in those muscles :D

Hell, i weigh 200 lbs right now, but if you look at me i'm a beefy guy :P 16 inch arms and 44 inch chest means that if me and Scott were to face off, i'd NOT be intimidated by his gollum like frame.

Shit, now i've got to go start a fitness thread... excuse me... *meanders off*

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Actually, I was hoping he was just eating a P90, hell, I might even manage a squee for that......

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Joe did say he liked AU ideas :P

Awesome. Looks like it'll be an interesting movie, though i'll reserve judgment till i see it :)

F

Frumenta

Thanks for the headsup! *runs to follow Joe*

And yay! A movie! Even if it turns out to be crappy at least he's the lead.

I've loved JF way before SGA, actually, I had seen the pilot for Thoughtcrimes when it came out and had no idea the TV show hadn't been picked up. It was a no brainer to me and I was really disappointed when I couldn't find JF in anything else.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

There is nobody, man or beast, who could coerce me into going on that pointless networking site.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Chemistry is NOT something you can "fake" -- tptb of sgpoo are figuring that out I hope! :P

as to joe flanigan, I first saw him in a small role in "The Other Sister"... :)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I just followed the twitter link and read some of his tweets, and you know what's so cool. All of the people listed to the side that were following him (aside from the 6,000+ followers ;)) were his SGA cast mates. Rachel Luttrell, David Hewlett, Jason Momoa, Amanda Tapping, RDA, etc...

It just goes to show that they were so close. That's why I think they were all so believeable on screen together - because it was real. They are such good friends.

I agree these guys still meet up and see each other even though they havent filmed sga in what 2 years?

Wasnt it RCC that said something about sgpoop crew were real frineds and that thats not always the case? implying to my mind that the previous casts were not. im sure it was him in one of his leaving chats. none of these peeps ever come out and just say something there all thinly veiled...

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I agree these guys still meet up and see each other even though they havent filmed sga in what 2 years?

Wasnt it RCC that said something about sgpoop crew were real frineds and that thats not always the case? implying to my mind that the previous casts were not. im sure it was him in one of his leaving chats. none of these peeps ever come out and just say something there all thinly veiled...
Its because no one likes them LOL it's a defensive mechanism to try and justify why those that are 'better' than you aren't :P

it's like when a guy gets dumped by a hot woman because he's an idiot. what does he say? "Your loss!"

:icon_lol:

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
He's almost past BJS in followers and he's only been on for 2 weeks!

JACKS

GateFans Noob