JME Tweets that a new show with original cast members to be out in 2023

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Man, I can't believe I still haven't watched Babylon 5. What kind of sci-fi fan am I, really.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
the WORST!!

BUT you did watch DARK all the way through AND appreciated it! So.. REDEMPTION gained! :) :)
That means I maybe the worst because I have not watched either and I have not watched BSG as well well apart from the pilot but I was bored.

I wouldn't be taking sci-trek's word he has posted a gazillion videos of a reboot of Stargate but they are nothing more rumours he has generated just to get more clickbaits.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm kinda scratching my head here as to what a new show would cover.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
Man, I can't believe I still haven't watched Babylon 5. What kind of sci-fi fan am I, really.
Wow! You are missing some great stories. The problem with watching it now in 2022 I think for you will be the visuals. They used vector graphics, and they are really, really bad by today's standards. They were primitive compared to what was being used on Star Trek at the time as well, even though it was crispy. The interior spaces is where everything takes place for the most part.

Most of all, if you are a fan of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, you are going to recognize some character roles because they are too similar to be coincidence. I say, get past the visual cringe and watch it!