Jeri Ryan

S

Stonelesscutter

Aaaaaaah yes!
I remember now.
Thanks SG-Rocks for your 'inspiring' reply.

Now who is this Fred that transformed into Illyasumthinsumthin? The only thing that springs to mind is the first Star Trek movie. (with V'ger)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Aaaaaaah yes!
I remember now.

Now who is this Fred that transformed into Illyasumthinsumthin? The only thing that springs to mind is the first Star Trek movie. (with V'ger)

By the way, welcome back buddy! In all the posting back and forth I forgot to welcome you back. This being a boob thread, it almost feels like we're giving you a big welcome back party at a strip club.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Aaaaaaah yes!
I remember now.

This is Fred/Illirya:
Fred.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

By the way, welcome back buddy! In all the posting back and forth I forgot to welcome you back. This being a boob thread, it almost feels like we're giving you a big welcome back party at a strip club.

If only mate... if only...
And thanks ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

I hope you are joking here:facepalm:

Please stop giving me the runaround and just explain what this is all about.
I'm totally lost here... all alone in the dark... hoping for that tiny shred of light to guide me to a familiar place...
Come on, tell me already. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Please stop giving me the runaround and just explain what this is all about.
I'm totally lost here... all alone in the dark... hoping for that tiny shred of light to guide me to a familiar place...
Come on, tell me already. :)

Fred (Winnifred) is a character from the series "angel", in S5 she is possesed by Illirya, a demon god and goes "blue" and wears skintight leather. It's a piss-take on Chloe going "fishy and blue"
All clear now?:beckettu:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Fred (Winnifred) is a character from the series "angel", in S5 she is possesed by Illirya, a demon god and goes "blue" and wears skintight leather. It's a piss-take on Chloe going "fishy and blue"

Yeah, but she can still be a transexual.

S

Stonelesscutter

Aaaaaaaah yes! Thank you very much.
Now I understand why I didn't understand what was there to understand.
Having never seen Angel it's not surprising I missed the analogy.

But like Bluce said, how do we know she really isn't a transsexual?
In fact how do we know Chloe isn't a tranny, or Scott.
Or even Eli or Rush.
Telford seems like he might have some remnant female qualities in his face.
Hmmmm... I wonder...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Dayammmmm!

That anigif should piss off the newbies.

Tok'ra boobgirl AKA Tok'ra Spice AKA Tok'ra Barbie is Anise = Vanessa Angel.

This should help refresh your memory.

She has such a nice set...that second picture in the blue...OMG. Im sure she has made many a male waiter drop his tray, and caused several near accidents from screeching cars. :)

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

She has such a nice set...that second picture in the blue...OMG. Im sure she has made many a male waiter drop his tray, and caused several near accidents from screeching cars. :)

Yeah wasn't Vaness Angel in Kingpin? I'm sure that's where that pic's from.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have the key. I am the keymaster!

Look at her waist (Vanessa's - the pic with brown attire from Tok'ra). She has some industrial strength undies on, or a chastity belt. Now who's got the key??
icon_rotflmao.gif
smiley_joy.gif

I have the key. It has a big keyhole :icon_cool: I sure would like to see what it looks like without those slacks she has on over them :).

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
FILTH!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Rather Ogle Vanessa (Is it me or Just having the name 'Vanessa" either in character or real life, also means having a honking big chest??) than BeaverFace..

And That's Colonel McNasty Filth to you my Follically Challenged Simian Friend.
icon_rotflmao.gif
smiley_joy.gif
shep_lol.gif

Vanessa is usually the name of a beautiful woman, unfortunately that beauty is oft marred by the bitchiness that comes along with the name. It's a package deal. Then again, duct tape often comes in package deals too, so if you find yourself dating a chick named Vanessa you'd be well served to stop and pick up a package of duct tape just in case. ;)

And I can't believe that this site actually has a titty thread. Shocking just shocking! Objectification of large breasted women is something that we're only supposed to think about, not actually discuss publicly. (Right ladies of SGUS? Can I get an "Amen!"?) Please show some decorum.

Lions and titties and breasts, oh my!

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
You won't see this on GW

Ain't nothing wrong with titties.

Yeah Tropicana, just pretend they're buttcheeks. :facepalm:

I'll have to watch Kingpin again. Never realized that.

I had a look at that episode with the metal panties. I sure couldn't figure it out. Maybe it's some sort of Tok'ra dildo adapter. That is the ep where she jumps Jack BTW. :icon_lol:

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Noooooooooooo, somethings can never be unread, or Unseen/unheard.... THis is one of them..

Why Piggy,,, WHY ???
Just pretend the penis you see in your mind is really yours... except it's facing backwards when you look at her, and it's attached to her for some reason, and it may not be the right length or even color.

Hey, i'm just trying to help ;)

Tropicana

Council Member
Yeah Tropicana, just pretend they're buttcheeks. :facepalm:

I'll have to watch Kingpin again. Never realized that.

I had a look at that episode with the metal panties. I sure couldn't figure it out. Maybe it's some sort of Tok'ra dildo adapter. That is the ep where she jumps Jack BTW. :icon_lol:
LOL, don't you worry, I appreciate a good set of breasts.