Is the use of the Communication Stones in SGU rape?

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I don't know why but that top picture has me laughing so hard it hurts! :laughing:
That picture alone sums up SGU totally.
For me it's these:

stargate_universe_life.jpg

sgu-scott-chloe-450x299.jpg

sgu_109_1001.jpg

:facepalm:

Whereas on the last one I have to add: David Blue is said to have been a fan of SG1 and SGA. Any fan of SG seeing that scene on a show called "Stargate" - let alone playing it - should immediately realize that there was something VERY WRONG with SGU...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
For me it's these:

View attachment 4473

View attachment 4474

View attachment 4475

:facepalm:

Whereas on the last one I have to add: David Blue is said to have been a fan of SG1 and SGA. Any fan of SG seeing that scene on a show called "Stargate" - let alone playing it - should immediately realize that there was something VERY WRONG with SGU...

I think that last scene was at the very end of one of those first 10 episodes. I'm guessing it was "Life"? :rolleyes:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think that last scene was at the very end of one of those first 10 episodes. I'm guessing it was "Life"? :rolleyes:

Yep, it was...funny how the episode "Life" is what basically caused the DEATH of Stargate Universe. From that point forward, it was simply circling the drain. It never recovered.

G

Graybrew1

Yep, it was...funny how the episode "Life" is what basically caused the DEATH of Stargate Universe. From that point forward, it was simply circling the drain. It never recovered.

Which one was Life, was there stones in that one?

SciphonicStranger

Which one was Life, was there stones in that one?

It was the one where Eli and Chloe stone to Earth and go out clubbing with Chloe's shallow friends.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Argh...! Didn't you guys even watch the show?! :icon_lol:

"Earth" was the clubbing episode with Eli and Chloe stoning to Earth. In "Life" it was Scott's and Wray's turn to go abuse some unwary military personnel via stones...

Is this off the top of your head? If so -- yikes! :eek: Either you're a closet SGU lover or you have a good memory.

G

Graybrew1

"Earth" was the clubbing episode with Eli and Chloe stoning to Earth. In "Life" it was Scott's and Wray's turn to go abuse some unwary military personnel via stones...

Sorry. Hope, Seizure and Gauntlet made the rest of it all a blur...................................:smiley-lala:

SciphonicStranger

Ugh, I always seem to flip-flop those two episodes in my mind. But in all fairness, they did strain my relationship with Stargate so my brain is probably trying to forget they ever aired. ;)

SciphonicStranger