iPad 2... good god it's here...

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
My new sig is suddenly starting to feel very fitting for some reason...
And I'm not going to buy it. I own one Apple product (my Macbook Pro) and that's good enough for me. Sure the iPad looks all nifty and stuff, but do I really need it? Naaaaaaahh!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
agreed but to make the world a better place, and to make BETTER products not so much :(
Quite the contrary! Right now you're an "artist". But oh, you'll see this issue quite differently when you're one of the big shots designing the graphics for the latest holographic movie, a 5D game or just a cool application. Hey, maybe the first holodec! And that's where I see you some years down the road. Believe me, a good return in $$ is the best incentive to develop the best product possible! Works every time it's tried. :beckettu:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Quite the contrary! Right now you're an "artist". But oh, you'll see this issue quite differently when you're one of the big shots designing the graphics for the latest holographic movie, a 5D game or just a cool application. Hey, maybe the first holodec! And that's where I see you some years down the road. Believe me, a good return in $$ is the best incentive to develop the best product possible! Works every time it's tried. :beckettu:

dont get the wrong idea i dont care about the world anymore as ill be dead by the time poop hits the fan i was just saying ;)
i did care in my teens but not any more.. nowdays GREEN rules me!! :ori:

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Horror... absolute horror...

I sold 74 iPads today, and i feel so dirty i want to call myself Lady MacBeth.

And to think, the line at our store was only a fraction of what there was at Apple Stores. its unbelievably insane.

And all for a thinner, somewhat faster and camera having version of what amounts to a glorified calculator and ebook reader. And it doesn't even bring a calculator to begin with...

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Horror... absolute horror...

I sold 74 iPads today, and i feel so dirty i want to call myself Lady MacBeth.

And to think, the line at our store was only a fraction of what there was at Apple Stores. its unbelievably insane.

And all for a thinner, somewhat faster and camera having version of what amounts to a glorified calculator and ebook reader. And it doesn't even bring a calculator to begin with...

Marketing my friend...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

A 5D game. Man, what I wouldn't give to experience a game in hyperspace. Holodecks can eat my shorts if I have a game that immerses me in hyperspace.