Intel processors from generations 5 till 8

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just spent some time putting a list together of some Intel processors. I was curious whether there was an 8th generation yet and as it turns out, there is. I also found that there are now not only i3, i5 and i7 processors, but also i9 processors. Those are very expensive, but they are beasts!

I created a spreadsheet with useful data. Thought I'd post it here because some of you might appreciate it. The Excel file has 4 tabs all containing the same information but sorted in a different way.
The first tab is just sorted on generation and then model number from high to low.
The second is sorted by benchmark score from high to low.
The third is sorted by benchmark score per TDP. This gives an indication of how much processing power you get per amount of heat the processor generates.
The fourth is sorted by value. The value is a number I got from the cpubenchmark (Passmark) website. Higher numbers indicate better value for money as it's based on the amount of processing power you get per the amount of money you have to spend for it.

You will notice that not all cells are filled because for some of these processors there are no Passmark scores, at least not on the cpubenchmark website. The category graphics (last column) refers to Intel integrated graphics. Some of those are also empty because there was no information about it mentioned on the Intel website. Perhaps that is something that would come later, I don't know. But for some of the processors Intel mentioned specifically that there were no integrated graphics, so there would appear to be a difference.

Anyway, have a look for yourself if you're interested. Document attached.

Edit: Actually the site won't allow me to upload the file because the extension is not allowed. Bummer.