I think ESA is behind this one!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
:lol: Hehe, I'm afraid I'm not behind this one. :D This kind of stuff is pretty common this time a year as apples can start to ferment. I'm actually reminded of an incident a few years back when a moose somehow walked into town during the night and stopped by my old school which had apples trees by the entrance. Suffice to say that I was slightly shocked when I arrived at school the morning after and spotted an intoxicated moose lounging by the main entrance. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
yeah yeah the sweet innocent moose eats the fermented apples at it's own instigation.,....I think NOT1 I am sure you must be behind it! :P you just like to laugh at them as they stagger around! :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I remember as a kid, seeing a movie where they filmed wild animals eating the fermented fruit that had fallen to the ground below some fruit trees. The results were hysterical. I wish I could remember the name of the movie. It was from the early 70's as I recall.

S

Stonelesscutter

Did you hear about the drunk moose in a tree in Sweden? methinks ESA has too much time on his hands! ;)
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/08/drunk-swedish-moose-found-stuck-in-tree/?test=faces

yes Inara...it's FOX news...deal with it! ;)

OMG! I heard that story on the radio yesterday I think and I thought the DJ was just talking a load of shit. I mean I know about animals getting drunk from eating rotten fruit, but how the heck does a moose get into a tree????
I can't believe that item made it all the way to the States. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I surf the web my friend....discovered it there.:) but then being from Maine I always check to see if the stupid moose is from Maine. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

I surf the web my friend....discovered it there.:) but then being from Maine I always check to see if the stupid moose is from Maine. :P

You must have soooo much time on your hands to surf the web and come up with an article about a moose in a tree. :D From Sweden no less!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
well it was on fox news! ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
stoneless dear I know you get all of your news from your antennae, but not all of us are Andorians you know! :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
touche` my dear!

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I did not think this was the type of site where we made fun of other members for not being employed. This a a sensitive subject for many, I am grateful to still have somewhere to go for work right now, but I could lose it any day.

I did lost my job of ten years, (and career of 15 years) about 3 years ago. It can happen to anybody. Nobody's job is secure trust me. I was one of the most valued employees, but when the company went under, nothing mattered.

That is YOUR opinion, and this is mine.

If you lost your darn job you might be a little sensitive to it. I Know I was devastated. But to each his own, what is next, should we make fun of the homeless next or the starving?

They all really do need to make sure they wear their big boy/girl pants on.:facepalm:

seconded!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh confused us did you!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
*gives SciphonicStranger wise Yoda nod* straighten us out he did. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
*gives SciphonicStranger wise Yoda nod* straighten us out he did. :P

Confused I still be. Roll with it I shall... :P