Huawei Mate 20 Pro: The best smartphone ever made (thus far)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Huawei makes AWESOME phones. They are also the pioneers of 5G cellular, and they currently offer the very best smartphone available at any price: The Mate 20 Pro:

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-...-Huawei-Mate-20-Pro-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10

comparo.PNG

comparo2.PNG

comparo3.PNG

Huawei is so far ahead of American and Japanese and Korean technology and price vs power, that it has been speculated that the recent political arrest of Huawei officials and banning from government is to try and cripple them in the US. But the phone and the hardware and the reviews speak for themselves. THIS, I will gladly spend $950.00 on! THREE rear cameras, and one is a wide angle! Night vision? Fingerprint scanner in the screen! Watch the video. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've already seen rumors of them coming with something far better than the Mate 20 Pro. Isn't there by the way supposed to be a Mate 30 Pro now?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I've already seen rumors of them coming with something far better than the Mate 20 Pro. Isn't there by the way supposed to be a Mate 30 Pro now?
In development. :), and will be released 2019. You are talking about the P30, and that model will be able to use the cameras to make 360 degree panoramas :facepalm: :icon_e_surprised: :smiley_joy: This technology is at least 10 years away for Apple. Samsung will catch up pretty fast, but not at the price point that Huawei will be able to offer. Huawei is the reason Apple's China market is shrinking:

This phone even puts the Samsung Notes to shame...at the moment. Even the 10.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here is video proof that Huawei's ALMOST best phone is way ahead of the BEST iPhone available.

Even my now relatively old Honor 6X which costs less than $200.00 outperforms iPhone 6, 7 and 8 and XS.