How Steve Jobs drove without license plates

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Nope, you mean the very ARROGANT live in a different world. Im quite certain that neither Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Adnan Kashoggi, Oprah, et al do not do things like this. Steve Jobs was not a nice man.

Hey, if there was such a loophole up where I used to live, I'd have exploited the crap out of it. Plating a car there is expensive and it only goes to pay for more corruption. It does not, as in most places, go towards paving roads or improving infrastructure or public transport. It all goes into a giant pot and just throw money wherever without planned allocation.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hey, if there was such a loophole up where I used to live, I'd have exploited the crap out of it. Plating a car there is expensive and it only goes to pay for more corruption. It does not, as in most places, go towards paving roads or improving infrastructure or public transport. It all goes into a giant pot and just throw money wherever without planned allocation.

Gimmie a hell yeah!!
Is it wrong? Yes, is it understandable, yes.

G

Graybrew1

I think if you have billions you should just get several cars with bland plates and pay your fees as required.

Bluce Ree

I think if you have billions you should just get several cars with bland plates and pay your fees as required.

But California law doesn't require it for 6 months, that's the thing. He didn't avoid plating his car using some special billionaire powers. He did it because the law allows it.

G

Graybrew1

But California law doesn't require it for 6 months, that's the thing. He didn't avoid plating his car using some special billionaire powers. He did it because the law allows it.

I get that, but I still don't like it. That money could have been going to help pay for school taxes and he and others that do the same affect the cashflow of the state income. I thought that the state almost went bankrupt too?

Bluce Ree

I get that, but I still don't like it. That money could have been going to help pay for school taxes and he and others that do the same affect the cashflow of the state income. I thought that the state almost went bankrupt too?

I can't argue with you about California. Up north, though, in the most corrupt province as reported by Mcleans magazine, that money would go anywhere except where it's needed.