Hottest Men In Stargate

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We have kind of hijacked the bjs thread with discussions of who is hottest on stargate. I decided that the hot men deserve their own thread!
I actually didn't thunk anyone on sg1 other than later season daniel a bit (hey Vala made him hot! ;) ) but I LUUUUUURVED some of the guest stars! here are my two faves:
mike dupod as Kiryk:
jennkiryk9-1.jpg

and steve bacic:
stevebacic2.jpg

*fans self* ok I gotta get something cold to drink! ;)

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
This is way more fun than talking about BJS!

Lol, I was just thinking we should start a Thunk thread, after we hijacked the BJS unappreciation thread. Reminiscing about the good old eye-candy days is so much more fun than talking about the fuglies of SGU.

I think it's pretty obvious from my Avi who I think the hottest man in Stargate is :)

Ronon4.gif

For SG-1, here's my favorite. I love a good bad guy!

Baal_looking_at_Osiris.jpg

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
I agree about Baal

For SG-1, here's my favorite. I love a good bad guy!

View attachment 1041

Cliff Simon is way underrated. Apart from being an awesome villain as the many Baals, he is RIPPED. Have you seen him with his shirt off? I'm a guy and I like girls, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. Cliff Simon is the man.

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
For him I would watch SGU!

Cliff Simon is way underrated. Apart from being an awesome villain as the many Baals, he is RIPPED. Have you seen him with his shirt off? I'm a guy and I like girls, but I gotta give credit where credit is due. Cliff Simon is the man.

Yes, I saw some pics from one of the cons where his fans requested he take his shirt off and he obliged - THUNK! As a straight girl, I find men that are ripped without being too bulky to be the hottest. So, imo guys should aspire to look like Cliff, not Arnie! Also, Cliff's accent is very sexy, he's a great actor with tons of charisma, and also he seems like quite a nice guy in real life - he's the total package.

I don't have one of the shirtless photos handy - but here's one with a nice view of Ba'al's arm - yummy! If SGU had the likes of him on there, I would watch, despite the shitty writing! After all, I confess I watched the episodes with Mike Dupod in them, just to see his hotness. And I will watch the episodes in season 2 with Mike Dupod in them too. A little eye candy goes a long way.

Baal_RDA.jpg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yes, I saw some pics from one of the cons where his fans requested he take his shirt off and he obliged - THUNK! As a straight girl, I find men that are ripped without being too bulky to be the hottest. So, imo guys should aspire to look like Cliff, not Arnie! Also, Cliff's accent is very sexy, he's a great actor with tons of charisma, and also he seems like quite a nice guy in real life - he's the total package.

I don't have one of the shirtless photos handy - but here's one with a nice view of Ba'al's arm - yummy! If SGU had the likes of him on there, I would watch, despite the shitty writing! After all, I confess I watched the episodes with Mike Dupod in them, just to see his hotness. And I will watch the episodes in season 2 with Mike Dupod in them too. A little eye candy goes a long way.

View attachment 1043

Oh yeahhhhh! I will just get screencaps...as gorgeous as he is, even mike dupod can't entice me to watch sgpoo if I don't have to! :P

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
My favorite is obviously Ben Browder
benandjeff.jpg

felonyhotness.jpg

ben_browder_group.jpg

Then the Flan man and his famous smirk
John-Sheppard-Heart-2.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I always find it amusing that while us guys get the bad rap for objecifying women, it's always the female fans drool that we end up swimming in.......

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
drool.gif
<<<love this smilie! :P

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Hell yeah! Have you seen the male to female ratio at the stargate conventions? It's all fangurls squeeing over Joe Flanigan.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
This is one of the main reasons why I didn't become a Star. (Well, that and the fact that I couldn't act to save my life, and a bit challenged in the "killer good looks" area. But that didn't seem to have stopped BJS)
:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

JULLIARD acting classes: sigh, purse your lips, sigh purse your lips! you could have handled that I am sure! :P
i am sure you are much better looking than he is babe! ;)