Hitman 101

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
With little playing on "The Canada Channel" in 4 different time zones and 50 cities across the country on this poor excuse of a satellite TV service, I sought to find something to help fill the void of good TV while I'm stuck up here. Browsing the net for some web series I can watch on the Samsung Smart TV installed on my family's livingroom wall, I came across a web series called Hitman 101.

It's a story told from a hitman's point of view and a pretty good psychological thriller. The series is reminiscent of the movie Hitman to me. The main character goes through several internal struggles, sometimes questioning himself. He talks to a camera as a coping mechanism, to keep himself "sane", as he put it.

I started watching this series expecting to roll me eyes throughout but ended up loving it. It's well written, IMO, using unknown actors. It's a 12-part series and the end reveals why and how he became a hit man.

http://badguyfilms.com/hitman101/

Welcome-Banner-560x315.jpg

sampaker

GateFans Noob
i am also a big fan of hitman 101 and this show is too awsum ___________________________________ Free Online Movies @ some site like youtube

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i am also a big fan of hitman 101 and this show is too awsum ___________________________________ Free Online Movies @ some site like youtube

LMAO. Why do you people waste your time coming here? We are vigilent. Go try another site with the spam, mkay? Post another link and you are banned.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
DELETE these posts FFS why keep them? they add nothing and having these spam posts remain edited in a thread just looks stupid i say DELETE THE POSTS dont just remove spam links.

Bluce Ree

If we did that then we'd be deprived of your tirades, my good man. :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Aararghj!!!!! Aggro shit aaaaaaaaaaaahhrrghaahhhghgghh!! Hmpf! :D

naw but seriously o dont see the point in keeping them besides dirtying the place up and or inflating the total postcount which is something that no one gives a flying F about anyway.

having to many of these broken spam posts around can make this place look like a vaporforum you know?

Bluce Ree

It's not much on budget but I was glued to this series and watched it all back-to-back.