Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt II

Briangate78

GateFans Noob

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
There is no such thing as too much FF. :P

Been ok, recovering from a fractured hand and wrist. How you been? :)

DUDE! Whazzup man? Good to see you here and sorrt to hear about the wrist and hand. Which one is it, and did you have to have surgery to realign any of your metacarpal? Im asking because I had a wrist accident in my teen years (fell from a height and used my wrists to break the fall). I hope you are doing okay. Typing is great therapy for ya! I hadnt seen you on the Syfy boards either, so I thought you perhaps had gone off to take some Brian-time. :) Anyways, great to see you. :shepsalute:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I hope you recover quickly.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Watched it, was pretty enjoyable and dark. Thought Snape's story was the most emotional. Thought the book translated into a movie better than the book even though the ending still had that aspect. The end scene with them 'grown-up' was hilarious, soooo bad. They still look like kids!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Watched it, was pretty enjoyable and dark. Thought Snape's story was the most emotional. Thought the book translated into a movie better than the book even though the ending still had that aspect. The end scene with them 'grown-up' was hilarious, soooo bad. They still look like kids!

yep they should have used older actors...I know Daniel Radcliffe will NOT look like that in 19 years...without a lot of plastic surgery! :P

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol, it was funny though. Malfoy even had a kid, weird. haha, seemed like Snape was the true hero towards the end. I sorta cringed when he was being mauled, that was pretty dark. Ginny got taller.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
lol, it was funny though. Malfoy even had a kid, weird. haha, seemed like Snape was the true hero towards the end. I sorta cringed when he was being mauled, that was pretty dark. Ginny got taller.

she probably only stopped slouching... She's a couple of inches taller than daniel radcliffe and has been for a while. ;)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Indeed. No one sacrificed more than Snape, yet he did do it out of guilt over Lily's death, so, more like atonement rather than truly "heroic"