Halogate - Halo/Stargate Crossover Fic

XCVG

GateFans Noob
I write fanfic. Quite a bit actually, but I'm not that good at writing. And I never finish anything. I like crossover fics especially, don't enjoy romance, and like many stories that are denounced by most people as crap. And for some reason I never get any reviews.

Halogate is a semi-epic Halo/Stargate crossover, one of the few I've finished. It is a partial AU, set in a modified Halo universe. The year is 2552, and the UNSC is losing ground to the Covenant. The SGC has been operating for about ten years, with a moderate degree of success. But one discovery could result in the tides turning- or the end of the galaxy as we know it.

Halogate

As is standard issue for my fanfics these days, it has an accompanying video. Needless to say, I wasn't as good at making videos back then. If you enjoy this video, watch the rest of the Halogate videos. Don't bother with the SGD one- it sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTEVzLzVHR4

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You should talk to Aragon101, he does some interesting fanfic as well.

Edit: Just read your first 5 chapters of your linked story. I think your action sequences are fine. I'm a bit lost with the Halo references as I'm not a big FPS fan, but it didn't seem to bother/detract from the story for me at all.

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Uhh could be be anything else other than Halo? Because I am a FPS player and I consider Halo as really bad overrated game.

I saw various Unreal-unreal tournament/stargate level crossovers though. But I don't like crossovers that much anyway.