Grimm Discussion

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Grimm is only 20 eps though. It sucks, but I think that is more due to ratings "sweeps" more than anything else, everyone wants to put their "best foot forward" at that time.
Sucks, but there it is.
Even still, better than being a Whovian with only 12 eps per year in a season, or 8 for dwarf fan.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Grimm is only 20 eps though. It sucks, but I think that is more due to ratings "sweeps" more than anything else, everyone wants to put their "best foot forward" at that time.
Sucks, but there it is.
Even still, better than being a Whovian with only 12 eps per year in a season, or 8 for dwarf fan.
22 episodes this season, GF! :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
WOOT!! More Gimmy goodness
We do get a Wedding though :(
But it is explained, and will be Grimmy :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Did you see last Friday's ep with Monroe's folks? I LOVED the ending after everything went black. ROTFLMAO I love that they will break the 4th wall that way.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, that one should have recorded last night, will watch it tonight hopefully

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
We need a grimm thread so we get out of the Haven one :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I love the whole concept of the show.

The "monsters" aren't always the true monsters of the episode, which is very cool. One in particular that I can think of is the recent one with the Russian wesen that had shades of Rasputin.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, in Grimm lore Rasputin was the same beastie wasn't he?

It is a very cool take on the grimm mythology, a lot better than OUAT in the "fairy tale" dept, but to be fair to OUAT, it got a much different focus.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Yes, he was the same kind of wesen.

But I liked how the bad guys turned out to be human.

I don't watch OUAT. Not interested in soap operas of any sort.

One of my favorite episode was El Cucouy. I've rewatched that one, I liked it to so much. I'll never look at little old Hispanic ladies the same way again. LOL

B

Backstep

Did you see last Friday's ep with Monroe's folks? I LOVED the ending after everything went black. ROTFLMAO I love that they will break the 4th wall that way.

Meeting Monroe's parents was a little more intense than worrying about eating some meat at Rosalie moms.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Meeting Monroe's parents was a little more intense than worrying about eating some meat at Rosalie moms.
The ending of last week's show definitely has me eager to see THIS Friday's show.

I seem to recall that Nick jumped in the way of his mother to protect Monroe last season. Now it appears that Monroe is returning the favor.

I think they picked the perfect actor to play Monroe's Dad. LOL