Ghostbusters 3 is Officially On...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Okay, the first trailer is here....um, Im not excited. :( The character parts are contrived IMO. I dunno...what do you guys think? They have created a new Ecto hearse and new gear and better effects.

View attachment 32697

If they want to do GB with female leads, fine, but I hate when they try to replicate the male leads as female leads in an effort to "update" an old movie.

Pass.

dislike-symbol.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
is that a thumbs down, I can't tell.........................

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
is that a thumbs down, I can't tell.........................

It's the international symbol for a handjob, albeit not a very good one from the looks of it. The grip is all wrong. :stung:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And in that respect it is similar to this film...

heisenberg

Earl Grey
So since the trailer received a lot of 'hate' and i for one thought it was bad, one of the people have hit back....lol makes me not even bother even more now. loool

Not only is the first Ghostbusters trailer the least liked in YouTube history, but instead of releasing the second trailer again through YouTube, Sony decided to post the secondGhostbusters trailer on their official Facebook page so as to avoid the dislikes.

Now Melissa McCarthy has added more of her two cents in a new interview by telling theGhostbusters haters to find a friend.

“All those comments – ‘You’re ruining my childhood!’ I mean, really,” she said to theGuardian (via EW) “Four women doing any movie on earth will destroy your childhood? I have a visual of those people not having a [husband], not having friends, so they’re just sitting there and spewing hate into this fake world of the Internet. I just hope they find a friend.”

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/melissa-mccarthy-tells-ghostbusters-reboot-haters-get-friend

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I don't have a problem with women doing a movie, I have a huge problem with remakes because studios can't seem to come up with new ideas.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I don't have a problem with women doing a movie, I have a huge problem with remakes because studios can't seem to come up with new ideas.
Same here. I don't care about the gender, race, skin color, ethnicity, background, origin...you name it, but what does bother me is the people that play character it, their character development and the writing.