What ship is this?
Staff member
Different Test.
Testing a different approach

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Okay!

Do what I did in the post above and your spoilers will really be spoilers. All the lines with only a period fill up the space in the main page preview pane.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Thanks Stone.:D
None taken.

I love ALL of your outfits...its so cool to watch them change every day. :) The spoiler problem with the sidebar cant be fixed. There is no way to get the sidebar to parse the spoiler code and other forums on vBulletin 4 are having the same issue. The very inventive solution Gray has come up with is the solution. Hey, we cant have everything! The bbcode is parsed in such a way that the recent posts query that the sidebar uses to display new posts cannot also parse the spoiler codes. :(

Bottom line: The issue cant be fixed, sorry. :(

G

Graybrew1

I love ALL of your outfits...its so cool to watch them change every day. :) The spoiler problem with the sidebar cant be fixed. There is no way to get the sidebar to parse the spoiler code and other forums on vBulletin 4 are having the same issue. The very inventive solution Gray has come up with is the solution. Hey, we cant have everything! The bbcode is parsed in such a way that the recent posts query that the sidebar uses to display new posts cannot also parse the spoiler codes. :(

Bottom line: The issue cant be fixed, sorry. :(

I can't take credit for that. That was Joelist's idea.
Okay Noted, we have to put several other lines in front if you want to use a spoiler.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I haven't seen this episode yet.

:icon_idea: You guys could just post spoilers in binary for those of us who don't want to know what happened. :icon_idea:

S

Stonelesscutter

I haven't seen this episode yet.

:icon_idea: You guys could just post spoilers in binary for those of us who don't want to know what happened. :icon_idea:

That is an idea, but it would exclude people who don't understand what to do with binary.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well that was an interesting and impressive finale. And based on it, I suspect we will have a time travel episode to open the next season...