General Discussion/Speculation

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
This is a pretty light and decent watch when I watch it. Fun stuff.

But what I really want to know is when is this show coming back?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
This is a pretty light and decent watch when I watch it. Fun stuff.

But what I really want to know is when is this show coming back?

Should be soon, Scifi aus is starting again from the beginning, so thats usually for "catch up" reasons.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Should be soon, Scifi aus is starting again from the beginning, so thats usually for "catch up" reasons.

Oh scifi aus, you guys are crazy. Does oz produce any sci-fi shows? There seems to be a lot of sci-fi fans in oz.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Oh scifi aus, you guys are crazy. Does oz produce any sci-fi shows? There seems to be a lot of sci-fi fans in oz.

Well, there was this little show called Farscape, but nothing really since then IIRC

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol Farscape a little show? what's iirc? No, don't tell me. i don't want to learn internetspeak.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
lol Farscape a little show? what's iirc? No, don't tell me. i don't want to learn internetspeak.

If I Remember Correctly
And the Farscape crack was sarcasm my fiend :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
we need a sarcasm tag or emoticon that I probably won't use. Just so we can say its there.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
July 11th. Hopefully Joanne Kelly is coming back, as the show without Myka would not be the same.

G

Graybrew1

July 11th. Hopefully Joanne Kelly is coming back, as the show without Myka would not be the same.

I think the show is still too new to lose any core characters. Why would she not come back? I did not think she was that big of a star and would want to ride the show for a couple of years before bailing. :icon_eek:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Just thinking about the Season 2 finale and that she has not been seen in the S3 promos yet.

G

Graybrew1

Just thinking about the Season 2 finale and that she has not been seen in the S3 promos yet.

Oh, Okay. I thought you might have heard something. Well, maybe she is off for a show and then back. Or maybe they are just trying to get people to believe that. But I would really be surprised. She would be making a huge mistake if she pulled a "Caruso". LOL

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And Myka's back on Warehouse 13!

They REALLY hinted that Pete and Myka need to have a sit down talk. Decent plot (and apparently an ongoing villain). I'm not sold on the new Warehouse agent yet, but Claudia got good lines and things to do. Very nice touch near the end when Ms. Fredericks let Myka speak to HG.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I liked the new guy. I also liked the nice lady in the phone booth. :D

It's good that Eureka and Warehouse 13 are back. It is like summer has officially begun.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Maybe I'll warm up to him. Right now I'm just happy Myka's back, as the show needs the Pete-Myka chemistry to function.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I like the new guy and find he meshes well (the Kirk/Spock joke was funny). The problem with the show is that it now has too many people on it. It's like they've been trying to find something for the young black chick to do from the start of the show. First she ran the B&B that Pete and Myka live at and now she's hanging out in the warehouse. She's just kind of there, taking up space and really isn't important. At least Claudia is used to a great extent and she works well off of Artie.

I'm glad the show is doing well and they can budget for plenty of cast members but they really need to thin the herd.

G

Graybrew1

I like the new guy and find he meshes well (the Kirk/Spock joke was funny). The problem with the show is that it now has too many people on it. It's like they've been trying to find something for the young black chick to do from the start of the show. First she ran the B&B that Pete and Myka live at and now she's hanging out in the warehouse. She's just kind of there, taking up space and really isn't important. At least Claudia is used to a great extent and she works well off of Artie.

I'm glad the show is doing well and they can budget for plenty of cast members but they really need to thin the herd.

I can't even remember her character's name off the top of my head. That character is just not that interesting. I love Mrs. Frederick, she steals scenes sometimes. I believe if they write the new character correctly they should be able to handle them all, but she has to go. ;)