Gateworld SGU Banners

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
You know the banners on the homepage or any page of Gateworld? The ones that say "Gateworld: Your Complete Guide to Stargate" and then have a banner/image of a character in the Stargate franchise? I'm new to the whole forum thing and don't know how to post screen shots or images on this forum (otherwise I'd give you an example). Well, the ones they did for the SGU characters really bother me. Either they look like they want to kill you, or they have smug looks on their faces. Almost like they're laughing at all of the Stargate fans. Eli is the one that bothers me the most out of all of them. Whenver I see one I refresh the page until I get to a character from SG1 or SGA and then I feel better (those banners are very well done). Is it just me, or do you all share this feeling? Thoughts?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He looks like he is hiding a terrible terrible secret!

I know exactly what you mean. Eli looks like a serial killer or a sex case in that picture.

I get that vibe too!

Untitled-1.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL!

You forgot to add "After leaving my hypocritical demon seed inside them."

I would love to see an alternate universe "evil Eli"...he might make a great bad guy!

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Are you kidding me?! Who wants a warm weir smile, a gentle smile from Oniell or Beckett or a spark of genius from Mckay when they can have....
sgugw.jpg

Pebble

GateFans Noob
Are you kidding me?! Who wants a warm weir smile, a gentle smile from Oniell or Beckett or a spark of genius from Mckay when they can have....
sgugw.jpg

LMAO. I literally laughed out loud. Those are the fucking most scariest pictures EVER. WTFuck were they thinking. Those faces are scaring me. They all look like creepers who grow their nails real long and sharpen 'em on rocks.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Im frightened. I hid behind my chair when I saw those!

LMAO. I literally laughed out loud. Those are the fucking most scariest pictures EVER. WTFuck were they thinking. Those faces are scaring me. They all look like creepers who grow their nails real long and sharpen 'em on rocks.

:icon_eek:

10181496.jpg