FROM

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
FROM, S1 last year and S2 just began. I am calling it a fantasy/horror for now, though it could become a sci fi show as more is revealed

and EPIX show, that can be watched via AMZ

basic plot- people from all over the nation are out for a short drive or a cross country trip, all end up encountering a tree on the road, forced to take a detour and end up in a small town with no way out. Town is full of people who got there the same way. At night "strange" events happen...

Some great actors, great acting and so far, IMO, very good story and writing

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9IDe6dhk4

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
S2 just finished up

I guess EPIX is no more in name, now its called MGM+, I watch it through AMZ Prime

I think the show is very solid with good writing and acting. I just wish they had some type of a more interesting season ending

a bad habit some shows, where the showrunners know they have another season coming up, are starting to do. They just end a season like there will be another EP next week .. not a fan of that format

but I guess it plays well later when all is done and someone is bingeing the entire series

anyhow, its a good show if you like the mystery, "is it sci fi", drama type of show

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So kind of a riff on Under the Dome?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So kind of a riff on Under the Dome?
and/or Wayward Pines, Lost,,, a little of this, a little of that

still UNKNOWN at this time exactly what the situation is, other then they are 'stuck' someplace; by who, what or how? All ????