Free games!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just purchased an excellent Humble Bundle, but I have two games in it which I already owned. Well, actually three, but I already gave away two of them. So there's one more free game up for grabs here. Would anyone here be interested in the following game for free?

Offworld Trading Company + Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack
This consists of the base game (which is basically free to play anyway) and includes the expansion.

I'm not gonna say first come first serve, but I don't want to hang on to these keys for too long, so let me know if you're interested please.

EDIT: Sorry guys. Civilization VI key is gone now.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just purchased an excellent Humble Bundle, but I have two games in it which I already owned. Well, actually three, but I already gave away two of them. So there's one more free game up for grabs here. Would anyone here be interested in the following game for free?

Offworld Trading Company + Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack
This consists of the base game (which is basically free to play anyway) and includes the expansion.

I'm not gonna say first come first serve, but I don't want to hang on to these keys for too long, so let me know if you're interested please.

EDIT: Sorry guys. Civilization VI key is gone now.

So no takers for Offworld Trading Company? If not, I guess I'll just post it on Twitter. Let me know soon please.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So no takers for Offworld Trading Company? If not, I guess I'll just post it on Twitter. Let me know soon please.
Just posted the key on Twitter.

Here's the key as well. I0NJW-RZFGP-K7FB4

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I got it! I have the Offworld Trading game, but I have only played it once. It isn't that I don't like the game, it is just tedious.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I got it! I have the Offworld Trading game, but I have only played it once. It isn't that I don't like the game, it is just tedious.
So you were able to redeem the key?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Too bad I hadn't heard about it sooner. Apparently they gave away Subnautica before and that game looks mighty appealing.