Final Season

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I'm sort of surprised there hasn't been much discussion of this show here. Probably because I haven't been around too much the last few years. :happy0007:

There are 3 episodes left and the last one was pretty epic - is anyone watching?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm sort of surprised there hasn't been much discussion of this show here. Probably because I haven't been around too much the last few years. :happy0007:

There are 3 episodes left and the last one was pretty epic - is anyone watching?
Is the show called Final Season? What is it about?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
O yes I see now.

I haven't watched any of it. But I know @azaliarazor does.

Me either...well, about 20 minutes of the first episode.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I might still watch it though, eventually.

I watched X-Files about 20 years after it aired, so there is a possibility. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hmmm......So The White Walkers were nothing as it turned out and they had Danerys turn heel so fast it gave everyone whiplash. There's even a Change.org petition with a LOT of signatures calling on HBO to redo Season 8 with competent writers.

SciphonicStranger

I'm just happy that they got to finish it. Too often I start watching shows that get cancelled. This show is based on books and I don't think all of the books have even been written yet. Maybe the author will adjust his final books on feedback by HBO viewers. :shep_lol:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And the finale was the epitome of lazy writing.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hi Jim! Long time no see!

SciphonicStranger

I watched episode 1 of the new House of the Dragon tonight. Matt Smith was in it! :unconscious:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Seeing as the original show became unwatchable trash there is no reason to expect better here.

SciphonicStranger