Favourite Character

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Mrs gatefan would say Spike is she were awake
I would say Giles is my favorite (I'm sure thats shocking to everyone :D )

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Wow GF , is it the actor or the character. The actor is on Merlin, right?
I do like Anthony Stewart Head as an actor, that is true, but I really dug the character of Giles. He went from the quiet, stuttering librarian/watcher to a fully developed character with the incorperation of the "ripper" backstory. I think the best moment for me with Giles was at the end of S5 with the Glory story arc. His speach to Ben about Buffy being a real hero and not being able to do what must be done, just before killing him is great IMO.

G

Graybrew1

I do like Anthony Stewart Head as an actor, that is true, but I really dug the character of Giles. He went from the quiet, stuttering librarian/watcher to a fully developed character with the incorperation of the "ripper" backstory. I think the best moment for me with Giles was at the end of S5 with the Glory story arc. His speach to Ben about Buffy being a real hero and not being able to do what must be done, just before killing him is great IMO.

Okay, yes I can see that.
I did like his character. Just an Angel fan a little more.

Tropicana

Council Member
It's a split between Buffy, Willow and Giles.

Buffy - for being so dedicated and selfless.
Willow - quirky, hilariousand so cool as a witch.
Giles - for being so understanding and for being like a surrogate father figure towards Buffy. Plus he can sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koI_73OHErw

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It's a split between Buffy, Willow and Giles.

Buffy - for being so dedicated and selfless.
Willow - quirky, hilariousand so cool as a witch.
Giles - for being so understanding and for being like a surrogate father figure towards Buffy. Plus he can sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koI_73OHErw

Wha....??

Buffy is a biatch, especially in Angel when they did the crossover eps, it was painfully obvious that she really started to believe her own hype. I loved it in S7 when Dawn put her in her place.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
LOL, I never really liked Buffy either. There was this one other chick that was awesome, Gloria. She just went around and kicked everyone's asses. I stopped liking Willow when she went all dark and skinned that dude. Just couldn't forgive her, especially for not listening to Tara.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Wha....??

Buffy is a biatch, especially in Angel when they did the crossover eps, it was painfully obvious that she really started to believe her own hype. I loved it in S7 when Dawn put her in her place.

I agree. I loved Willow and Giles, and when Angel first showed up it was cool but then it got too stupid. But Buffy was only cool when balanced by Willow or Giles, otherwise she was a bee-otch.

G

Graybrew1

I agree. I loved Willow and Giles, and when Angel first showed up it was cool but then it got too stupid. But Buffy was only cool when balanced by Willow or Giles, otherwise she was a bee-otch.

A little whiny too.

Tropicana

Council Member
LOL, I never really liked Buffy either. There was this one other chick that was awesome, Gloria. She just went around and kicked everyone's asses. I stopped liking Willow when she went all dark and skinned that dude. Just couldn't forgive her, especially for not listening to Tara.
At the time, she had an addiction, an addiction to magic.

I also like Tara too for some reason, she was quirky but was so wonderful when she was with Willow. It was so magnificent to see the two be together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBJLFVDpbc

Dave_H

GateFans Noob
Faith, and Spike. In Angel, Cordelia actually got to do stuff and be an integral character in that show for the first three years, so she went from being eye candy to a favored character with me.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Faith, and Spike. In Angel, Cordelia actually got to do stuff and be an integral character in that show for the first three years, so she went from being eye candy to a favored character with me.

I loved Faith and Spike and I liked them on Angel aswell (when they appeared)

Cordelia I didnt like so much on Buffy but on Angel it realy worked. I think she realy grew as a character and yes i did route for the Angel/Cordy pairing. though for the life of me I cant remember if they actualy got together or not.

Dont hate on me but I didnt like Fred towards the end kind of turned me off a bit.