Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Dr. Frasier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen. Landry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laurania

GateFans Noob
I can't believe I hadn't posted on this thread yet.
I love most of the characters on the poll and like the rest of them.
But in the end I picked Jack.
Ofcourse Jack wouldn't have been jackshit without Carter, Teal'c and Daniel.
But heck, gotta pick someone.
I led you here, didn't I! xP Just noticed that nifty little recent posts thing on the main forum page. It really is neato.

But on a serious note, I agree. The original SG-1team is what made the franchise in my opinion. I adored Mitchell and Jonas was nice eyecandy (I won't lie, I shed a tear or two when Jonas left) but when I think of SG-1, they are the four that come to mind.

S

Stonelesscutter

He received quite a bit of hate after he grew hair. ):

That's just ridiculous!
Speaking of Teal'c, did his new tv show ever get of the ground?
If I recall correctly it had something to do with fallen angels.

Laurania

GateFans Noob
New TV show? Wuuuut? This is news to me.. which probably means that's a negatory on it ever getting off the ground. >< Speaking of new TV shows, did you happen to see Joe Flanny's new straight-to-tv movie Change of Plans? I believe it was supposed to come out sometime last week, but I missed it.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
New TV show? Wuuuut? This is news to me.. which probably means that's a negatory on it ever getting off the ground. >< Speaking of new TV shows, did you happen to see Joe Flanny's new straight-to-tv movie Change of Plans? I believe it was supposed to come out sometime last week, but I missed it.

Chris' new show was to be called "Rage of Angels"
Linky: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/b...dge-updates-fans-on-rage-of-angels-the-saint/

As to Change of plans, some of us have, check out the Joe Flanigan thread:
http://forums.sgusucks.com/showthread.php/332-Joe-Flanigan/page7

S

Stonelesscutter

OT Alert
Hows about we move this convo over to Laurania's original thread and leave the poor character thread alone.

Hehehehehe, you're totally right.
I hadn't noticed I wasn't on Laurania's thread.
Poor character thread.
There there now.
Let's get these posts moved. ;)

F

Frumenta

I picked Jack because I enjoyed him the most but it was hard to choose just one. In order of preference:

Jack
Daniel
Teal'c
Vala
Dr. Frasier
Sam
Gen. Hammond
Jonas
Cameron
Gen. Landry

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
My list:

Daniel
Jack
Teal'c
Vala
Cameron
Sam
Jonas
Gen. Hammond
Dr. Frasier
Gen. Landry

(Originally I would have put Sam higher up on the list, but I didn't like her in SGA and I can't erase that picture of her in my mind...)

Daniel Jackson as played by Michael Shanks is the best in my opinion, especially when considering all 10 seasons. Jack started out strong and peaked somewhere around season 5, but after that I had the impression RDA wasn't as dedicated in playing his character.
The thing about SG1 is that there isn't a single main character I didn't like, so in theory I could have picked any one of them. The show didn't have any Wesley's or Neelix's. The ones on the bottom of the list just didn't play such an important role to matter as much as the offworld team, or I'm sure they would have gotten their votes as well.

poundpuppy29

Scifi & Fantasy Junkie
I voted for Daniel because I could identify with him but Vala is my second

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Chris' new show was to be called "Rage of Angels"
Linky: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/b...dge-updates-fans-on-rage-of-angels-the-saint/

As to Change of plans, some of us have, check out the Joe Flanigan thread:
http://forums.sgusucks.com/showthread.php/332-Joe-Flanigan/page7
rage of angels? who's chris going tp play? i cant quite picture him singing heavy metal and a mullet:icon_rotflmao:

images

--- merged: Nov 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM ---
i voted for Hammond cuz he reminds me so much of Admiral Adama :smiley_squee:
:icon_razz:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Seems like some character choices are missing - like Ba'al and Anubis...