Failbook

It's standard operating procedure these days. The very first places the media will look when a criminal does something high profile is to check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (which is also Facebook, in case anyone did not know that). You hardly hear of anyone in the news unless there are some juicy screenshots of Twitter tweets or Fakedump threads to accompany the article. I can't believe people are writing manifestos and organizing rallies and marches and having romances on there. :facepalm:.

Many people in this world are idiots. Facebook makes it easier to expose their idiocy. Case in point, the mom in this story made a big deal out of how her child was being bullied but then her Facebook history revealed her to be a huge bigot/bully POS herself.

https://thegrio.com/2017/12/11/keaton-jones-bully-mom-racist/

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Many people in this world are idiots. Facebook makes it easier to expose their idiocy. Case in point, the mom in this story made a big deal out of how her child was being bullied but then her Facebook history revealed her to be a huge bigot/bully POS herself.

https://thegrio.com/2017/12/11/keaton-jones-bully-mom-racist/

I saw that. And a couple of days ago some young woman smuggling cocaine on a cruise for some guy was all over Instagram and Facebook showing off all the ports she was visiting until she made it to Australia where she was busted and sent to prison:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/asia/melina-roberge-cocaine-smuggling-australia-intl/index.html

hqdefault.jpg

I saw that. And a couple of days ago some young woman smuggling cocaine on a cruise for some guy was all over Instagram and Facebook showing off all the ports she was visiting until she made it to Australia where she was busted and sent to prison:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/asia/melina-roberge-cocaine-smuggling-australia-intl/index.html

View attachment 34078

It's shocking how so many people allow their desperation for meaningless attention from strangers to override basic common sense. It's a truly sickening indictment of our modern culture. I feel no pity for these losers.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's shocking how so many people allow their desperation for meaningless attention from strangers to override basic common sense. It's a truly sickening indictment of our modern culture. I feel no pity for these losers.

NONE whatsoever.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
More Facedrones doing dumb shit...

More Facedrones doing dumb shit...

Yes, those people are low-IQ mouth breathers. But I have to admit I don't understand why the one guy couldn't vent about his divorce on Facebook? He didn't threaten his soon-to-be ex-wife, he just said she was vindictive and lying about the situation. How a judge could order him to post an apology to her for 30 days on Facebook or face jail time is beyond me. That seems to be an abrogation of his right to free speech.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes, those people are low-IQ mouth breathers. But I have to admit I don't understand why the one guy couldn't vent about his divorce on Facebook? He didn't threaten his soon-to-be ex-wife, he just said she was vindictive and lying about the situation. How a judge could order him to post an apology to her for 30 days on Facebook or face jail time is beyond me. That seems to be an abrogation of his right to free speech.

Judges are among those who live on Facebook, along with Doctors and other healthcare and law enforcement individuals. To them, it is a real and valid as real life, which is a very dangerous state of affairs. Real people are losing elections, jobs, marriages, and even their lives because of Foolbook. I agree with you about the guy going through the divorce, but why didn't he just go to a trusted buddy and vent?

Judges are among those who live on Facebook, along with Doctors and other healthcare and law enforcement individuals. To them, it is a real and valid as real life, which is a very dangerous state of affairs. Real people are losing elections, jobs, marriages, and even their lives because of Foolbook. I agree with you about the guy going through the divorce, but why didn't he just go to a trusted buddy and vent?

I understand the guy's frustration with things but what he did was stupid. I'm sure he thought he was bringing awareness to the inequality in the judicial system but in reality all he was doing was screaming into the abyss. I don't know when his divorce happened but I do know that lawyers nowadays strongly advise their clients to delete all their social media accounts so they can't be used against them during litigation.

(This is what a friend of mine was advised to do a couple years ago during his divorce. I know my friend didn't have anything bad on his Fakebook page but regardless his lawyer didn't want to give the dude's wife anything to use against him. She was a thoroughly evil bitch that had weaponized their children to make claims of abuse against him. He was actually tossed into jail while the police investigated these claims but was released once they figured out the kids had been coached into lying by the wife. She was incredibly devious and had no compunction against using her status as a woman to use the system against this guy. If he had not deleted his Fakebook account she probably would have taken stuff out of context and used it against him and/or tried to bait him into an angry exchange so that she could then claim he threatened her. Sadly this is standard operating procedure for many women when going through a divorce.)

(BTW, my buddy prevailed in the long run and ended up with full custody of his kids. The pics he took of his wife smoking crack on a "Nanny Cam" helped his case tremendously. He showed me the pics in person and I was floored. An outwardly innocent and nice looking white suburban mother sitting there filling a stem and smoking crack right there in their dining room. It was surreal. At any rate he got custody of his kids and was able to move back to his home state where he had to live with his parents for awhile due to being so financially drained by this evil bitch. I just talked to him last week and he's doing great now and the kids are growing fast and everyone is happy. [No mention of his ex who is no longer in the picture.] I'm really happy for him especially because I know what he went through during the divorce. He's a great guy but that didn't stop his ex-wife from using her "pussy pass" to injure him as much as she could. To this day he still doesn't have Fakebook or any social media presence because of the divorce. He did get a vasectomy and he has absolutely no desire to ever be married again though.)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
lol you have no rights. You only have privileges.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Hmmm...maybe where you live that is true. But not where I live (in the US). We have rights, not just privileges.

Rights are inalienable, they are not something granted to the people by the government. Our Bill of Rights is not a decree giving rights to the citizenry rather, it is a published prohibition on our governing body. Of course the government often oversteps and abrogates individual rights but that doesn't mean a person's rights have gone away in those instances. It simply means that the government is in the wrong, like the judge in the case of the man posting his opinion on Fakebook.

(A human certainly has the right to whine about unfair treatment by the judicial system. But I suspect there were pertinent details missing from that video because it seems like a very odd decision for a judge to make willy nilly. On its face it's most certainly a violation of this man's right to free speech.)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Rights are inalienable, they are not something granted to the people by the government. Our Bill of Rights is not a decree giving rights to the citizenry rather, it is a published prohibition on our governing body. Of course the government often oversteps and abrogates individual rights but that doesn't mean a person's rights have gone away in those instances. It simply means that the government is in the wrong, like the judge in the case of the man posting his opinion on Fakebook.

(A human certainly has the right to whine about unfair treatment by the judicial system. But I suspect there were pertinent details missing from that video because it seems like a very odd decision for a judge to make willy nilly. On its face it's most certainly a violation of this man's right to free speech.)

Perhaps there is an issue with publicly airing grievances which are pertinent to an ongoing case which did him in. In other cases, such public revelations of pertinent facts in a case have eliminated jurors, forced judges to recuse themselves, or caused mistrials.

Perhaps there is an issue with publicly airing grievances which are pertinent to an ongoing case which did him in. In other cases, such public revelations of pertinent facts in a case have eliminated jurors, forced judges to recuse themselves, or caused mistrials.

There's probably more to the story that we haven't heard. Regardless, the guy was an idiot for using Facebook in the first place. No good can come from putting one's private life on public display. The fact that people are so desperate to do it shocks me. If I'm having an issue with a friend or family member I will talk to them directly. I won't post some inflated drama about it on a social media site for others to look at. That's pointless, tactless and just plain stupid.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
There's probably more to the story that we haven't heard. Regardless, the guy was an idiot for using Facebook in the first place. No good can come from putting one's private life on public display. The fact that people are so desperate to do it shocks me. If I'm having an issue with a friend or family member I will talk to them directly. I won't post some inflated drama about it on a social media site for others to look at. That's pointless, tactless and just plain stupid.

I worry about my brother in this respect. He SAYS he is on there for business, but he still mentions that he has "maxed out" his Friends with "fine ass women". I start on the comment of "So, you KNOW all of them and have seen and spoken to them?", and he just says stuff like "not everyone has 5000 friends on Facebook". I just stop there. :facepalm:. Like DUHOAHH DERP DOY, if you waste hours and hours on Facebook, the bots will come a runnin, along with all those annoying Facebook notifications in your email and on Facebook. Suffice it to say, we are two different personalities. :) Plus, he is my younger brother but that is no excuse since he is also over 50.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMFG

PussyGalore said:
(BTW, my buddy prevailed in the long run and ended up with full custody of his kids. The pics he took of his wife smoking crack on a "Nanny Cam" helped his case tremendously. He showed me the pics in person and I was floored. An outwardly innocent and nice looking white suburban mother sitting there filling a stem and smoking crack right there in their dining room. It was surreal. At any rate he got custody of his kids and was able to move back to his home state where he had to live with his parents for awhile due to being so financially drained by this evil bitch. I just talked to him last week and he's doing great now and the kids are growing fast and everyone is happy.

:facepalm:. He should have sent it to her job (if she has one), or put it on LiveLeak or WorldStarHipHop (YouTube would remove it). Make it the gift that keeps on giving. :daniel_new_anime021:

OMFG

:facepalm:. He should have sent it to her job (if she has one), or put it on LiveLeak or WorldStarHipHop (YouTube would remove it). Make it the gift that keeps on giving. :daniel_new_anime021:

I'm pretty sure his lawyer used the crack evidence as leverage in getting him full custody of their kids. It's rare for a husband to get full custody. Even rarer for a husband to get full custody and be allowed to move 3 states away from the wife/mother. He's smart enough now to know that no good can come from poking the bear by posting those pics. Especially since she would try to use it to mess up his life again. He is very smartly laying low and biding his time until his kids are grown adults at which point his ex wife will have no legal connection to him anymore.