Extant

B

Backstep

I'm visiting my family up north right now and happened to catch this show because my mom is hooked on it.

My mom is a total soap addict. That's all I needed to know this show isn't for me.

Tonight's episode is about Halle Boring trying to get into the facility to see her baby whateverdafuq. Lots of ... *cough* ... action.

Looks like we almost saw the elusive baby, which I'm sure will be this show's recurring staple (omg we ALMOST saw it!)

:(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Will you pick up the official home version of Ice Road Truckers, and stop by the National Maple Syrup Reserve and bring back a USD Gallon of the Maple Syrup? :triumphant: :eagerness:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Will you pick up the official home version of Ice Road Truckers, and stop by the National Maple Syrup Reserve and bring back a USD Gallon of the Maple Syrup? :triumphant: :eagerness:

Don't be such a hoser, eh?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm visiting my family up north right now and happened to catch this show because my mom is hooked on it.

My mom is a total soap addict. That's all I needed to know this show isn't for me.

Tonight's episode is about Halle Boring trying to get into the facility to see her baby whateverdafuq. Lots of ... *cough* ... action.

Looks like we almost saw the elusive baby, which I'm sure will be this show's recurring staple (omg we ALMOST saw it!)

:(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

So there's a baby already? :rolleye0014:

B

Backstep

Don't be such a hoser, eh?

Le sigh :moody: Canada laughing and pointing as Americans put maple flavored HFCS on their Belgian waffles, while not releasing any syrup from the strategic maple syrup reserves. :crying-028:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yup . The show is complete drizzle . Omg I can say the actors words before they come out of there mouths . It's that predictable lol . The acting is atrocious and the sets are so simple .
My wife and I were sure ep 9 would be the last one . Like a mini series hopefully . But no . Looks like ep 10 is on it's way .
I like the phones though and the cars that go wirrr wirrr zing away . That's not saying much for the show is it . I like the cars that go wirrr wirrr zing away .
Oh and the rich guys girlfriend is hot but alas , we never see much or her . And a main character died in tonight's episode . Like we cared lol . He was a moron . Just like the rest of this no name no talent of entertainers .