Council Member & Author

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
From the article:

Well, that precludes their CEO. :D

No shit! Even guys can tell when another guy might be considered attractive by others (its part of our competition assessment system :)). Mark Zuckerberg is not a particularly handsome dude IMO. Then again, neither is his wife. I know, Im being mean. But for a guy who is running a site whose culture judges on appearance and "attractiveness", Mark and his wife dont make the grade in my opinion:

mark-zuckerberg-goes-for-a-sunday-stroll-03.jpg

I really wouldnt have written this post if this ASS of a man wasnt so damned superficial when it comes to the definition of attractiveness. His people turned women away for "not being attractive enough"? REALLY? :icon_clap:

Bluce Ree

No shit! Even guys can tell when another guy might be considered attractive by others (its part of our competition assessment system :)). Mark Zuckerberg is not a particularly handsome dude IMO. Then again, neither is his wife. I know, Im being mean. But for a guy who is running a site whose culture judges on appearance and "attractiveness", Mark and his wife dont make the grade in my opinion:

I really wouldnt have written this post if this ASS of a man wasnt so damned superficial when it comes to the definition of attractiveness. His people turned women away for "not being attractive enough"? REALLY? :icon_clap:

I agree, his wife isn't a particularly handsome dude, either. :D

Bluce Ree

View attachment 7284

Geez, I never actually realized anyone can be that pasty until I saw him against the sidewalk in that picture.