Doc Martin

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
My wife and I caught a few seasons a while back on WNED Buffalo but now I see it is on Netflix USA with 6 seasons . Very enjoyable show with incredible silly town of characters and a Doc with a phobia ... Wonderfully entertaining with a few familiar faces that were in other great British Shows ...

screenshot-area-2015-10-10-225845.png

Last edited:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
They run it on PBS here. I don't know if they've run all 6 seasons though. It is funny and weird but also interesting. They don't make it easy to like Dr. Martin.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
We had no idea it was up to season 7 now and your right . PBS are only up to season 3 or 4 I think .Maybe more .

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Who is Doc Martin? I mean, I see it is a show and all, but is there a "thing" around him like there is for Dr. Who?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
My wife and I caught a few seasons a while back on WNED Buffalo but now I see it is on Netflix USA with 6 seasons . Very enjoyable show with incredible silly town of characters and a Doc with a phobia ... Wonderfully entertaining with a few familiar faces that were in other great British Shows ...

View attachment 31895

Check to see if you have VisionTV at your location. They might be showing Season 7 in late 2015 or early 2016.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I dunno. I always thought Doc Martens were odd looking shoes.

drmar465210_7735_jb.jpg