DAYZ STANDALONE

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Its a standalone now!!! :smiley_joy: Im checking now. :)
indeed it is, its early game tho ie ALPHA so bit buggy but from the vids ive seen it looks pretty sweet compared to the mod you and i played, sadly i cannot afford it at this time with having bought food for christmas and shit :( the release took me by surprise.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This describes the game perfectly:

This is DayZ, this is your story.

DayZ is a gritty, authentic, open-world survival horror hybrid-MMO game, in which players follow a single goal: to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic landscape as long as they can. Players can experience powerful events and emotions arising from the ever-evolving emergent gameplay. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built in tutorials or help given to players. Every decision matters, there are no save games, no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and you need to play again from the beginning with nothing but your wits, and your two hands. Fight the hostile environment, where every other player can be friend or foe and nothing can be taken for granted.

:)

OMNI

need any basic work done graphicly? or ill seel you my soul for 30 bucks? :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
SHAVED!! i'll sell ya some nekkid pictars real cheap? :P

Let me see what I can do here....I have extended myself as well. But I might be able to swing this. How much different is it from the DAYZ we already have? I do love the nighttime views I saw on that site. It looks awesome. And it is also a Beta! You know i am not stingy...I just dont know if I can do this atm. Ill check. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is the same game we already have isnt it? I do not see the difference. Do they have a comparison? The expansion alone cost me $29 for us each, IIRC.

OMNI

This is the same game we already have isnt it? I do not see the difference. Do they have a comparison? The expansion alone cost me $29 for us each, IIRC.
it is early accses but the 30 here guaranties you get the full game when final realease, and no this is quite diffrent its running on Another Engine updated Graphics, character models larger map diffrent zombies etc but over all it plays very similar to what we played and currently as early access it can be buggy but the bones of the final game is there

OMNI

Let me see what I can do here....I have extended myself as well. But I might be able to swing this. How much different is it from the DAYZ we already have? I do love the nighttime views I saw on that site. It looks awesome. And it is also a Beta! You know i am not stingy...I just dont know if I can do this atm. Ill check. :)
fooking x-mas... i allways end up spending more then i thought and on food no less....i dont even like this holiday or people.. or famliy... gotta please the mrs ey...wooo.... hooo..

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
SHAVED!! i'll sell ya some nekkid pictars real cheap? :P

Damn, I just spent my last drachma on some "pictars" from this guy in the Netherlands. :moody:

OMNI

Damn, I just spent my last drachma on some "pictars" from this guy in the Netherlands. :moody:
lol!
--- merged: Dec 24, 2013 2:11 AM ---
ive given up on watching these give away streams bleh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
lol!
--- merged: Dec 23, 2013 at 6:11 PM ---
ive given up on watching these give away streams bleh.

Dude, Im just sorta strapped right now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
? as am i i dude is why i was watching the streams...

Are you liking this game? I havent played it much myself...