Craziest Music Video Online

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu gets my vote . My daughter downloaded the album and good old iCloud shared it with the whole family . Now I can't get the dam song out of my head and it's been almost 2 years now . I'm going to see her when she comes to Toronto next week just cause I want to do something that scares me and at the same time just baffles my mind . Besides she's cute as a button and her songs are Anime catchy . Her backup dancers are totally insane and there just kids . They are super talented . I think and from what I've seen online is that she is portraying an anime character in her onstage performance . Those crazy Japanese . I,m taking a Japanese/ Spanish mix girlfriend to the concert and my daughter and her boyfriend . Should be fun . The concert is sold out :) :) :)

Oh ,,, pon pon pon means happy happy happy I think or clap clap clap or on on on . Go search it and see what you can come up with lol

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
It's gonna stick in your head or your gonna hate it,,,one or the other :smiley-laughing021::listening_headphones::shame::drunk::samanime20::sour::vala-newanime016::smiley-laughing011::rolleye0014::eusa_snooty::vala-newanime026::worked_till_5am::anim_35::anim_40:

Please feel free to add your crazy , make no sense what so ever vids

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OH. MY. GOD. It sure is unique! :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's gonna stick in your head or your gonna hate ,,,one or the other :smiley-laughing021::listening_headphones::shame::drunk::samanime20::sour::vala-newanime016::smiley-laughing011::rolleye0014::eusa_snooty::vala-newanime026::worked_till_5am::anim_35::anim_40:

Please feel free to add your crazy , make no sense what so ever vids

I still hear it, even though I am writing this and the video is off. :) But I doubt it will stick in my head. :). Not really a pop music lover here.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
When she performs this live ,,,the place goes insane ,,, crazier than a rock concert . She runs the music vid in the background

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I still hear it, even though I am writing this and the video is off. :) But I doubt it will stick in my head. :). Not really a pop music lover here.

Well I said the same thing and here I am a year or so later still wanting to hear it:shep_lol: .

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well I said the same thing and here I am a year or so later still wanting to hear it:shep_lol: .

I have something like that which for some damned reason I cannot figure out, I hear the theme in my head at random times and see this video (really REALLY amateurish). The utterly amateurish GoAnimate coupled with the theme made by the kid who made it is just stuck in my head. I found it by accident. Its sooooo off tune, and the story/video is laughable. :anim_59:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I like the rythem but yah he is some off key
--- merged: Feb 27, 2014 9:51 PM ---
This must be a game or something ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I like the rythem but yah he is some off key
--- merged: Feb 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM ---
This must be a game or something ???

SOME off key? LOL! He is completely tone deaf! Its a program called GoAnimate which is a text-to-animation program used to make cartoons: http://goanimate.com/n It replaced the much much better Extranormal which I used to make The Gatefans Show a couple of years ago. But GoAnimate SUCKS. Thats how I found the video...I wanted to see what a "finished" video looked like. :smiley-laughing021:

Last edited by a moderator: