Cooked

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
stinkin iphone is givin me grief here so just google search Cooked . Awesome doc on food and how humans have moved away from the kitchen because of time and of course big business brain washing . It is very well done and quite the eye opener regarding cooking at home .

Two Bakers Dough thumbs up !!!
;) ;) ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I like Michael Pollan. He's got a very practical, no nonsense approach to food and eating.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
stinkin iphone is givin me grief here so just google search Cooked . Awesome doc on food and how humans have moved away from the kitchen because of time and of course big business brain washing . It is very well done and quite the eye opener regarding cooking at home .

Two Bakers Dough thumbs up !!!
;) ;) ;)
I like Michael Pollan. He's got a very practical, no nonsense approach to food and eating.

If I told you two that this guy is in my top 5 "life guru" list, would you be surprised? He is one of the coolest, hippest, most clear thinking authors in America. His book "In Defense of Food" is one of my life bibles. :) If you reflect, you can hear me parroting things he has said and ideas he has presented in hundreds of my threads here. He is what you get when an actual educated Berkeley hippie grows up. :) LOVE the guy.