Continuum - This one is a Keeper! Season Two already approved

ecgordon

Star's Hero
I just finished a marathon of all three seasons on Netflix, so this was probably the third or fourth time I've seen most of those episodes. I had intended to follow their Facebook page re-watch of just one episode a day, but couldn't stop at several points, consuming three or four in a row. That means I now have to wait a couple of weeks for the new ones.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I am going to give this show a shot. It's got tony amendola aka Bra'tac so I will check it out. Plus, it's from Canada so it's another win.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I am going to give this show a shot. It's got tony amendola aka Bra'tac so I will check it out. Plus, it's from Canada so it's another win.

Oh wow, you haven't seen this yet? You are in for a treat. :) It's only two seasons, but at least there is an ending, with a twist. It actually does end though, so no hanging threads.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Oh wow, you haven't seen this yet? You are in for a treat. :) It's only two seasons, but at least there is an ending, with a twist. It actually does end though, so no hanging threads.
Yeah, I am a bit slow when it comes to these things. I still have not watched "Fringe" either too.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Was this only 2 seasons?? I thought it had 4.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Was this only 2 seasons?? I thought it had 4.

Yes, 4. Why am I not checking my info first? NOTE TO SELF: "Please make sure you know your shit before taking a shit!"

Yes, 3 good seasons and a fan fight win for the 4th season with a conclusion. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes, 4. Why am I not checking my info first? NOTE TO SELF: "Please make sure you know your shit before taking a shit!"

Yes, 3 good seasons and a fan fight win for the 4th season with a conclusion. :)

Yah, the ending was a little nuff but it does have a true ending.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yah, the ending was a little nuff but it does have a true ending.

It almost went out without an ending! The fans won that one. It was a shorter season if I remember.